Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JakeHolman

M A G A >> WINNING! WINNING! WINNING!

only suburban women like that .... that 19th amendment ...

give it to him lou ... no more sweet talk about china ...

20 hours ago, JakeHolman said:

He thought the coronavirus was 'a fake crisis.' Then he contracted it and changed his mind.

Brian Hitchens said he thought that the coronavirus "is a fake crisis" that was "blown out of proportion" and "wasn't that serious."

"This thing is nothing to be messed with please listen to the authorities and heed the advice of the experts," he wrote. "We don't have to fear this and by heeding the advice doesn't mean that you fear it that means you're showing wisdom during this epidemic time."

The May 12 post, in which he implored people to "use wisdom," has been shared more than 500 times.

"Looking back I should have wore a mask in the beginning but I didn't and perhaps I'm paying the price for it now," he wrote. If he passed the virus on to his wife, he said, he knows that she and God forgive him.............

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/he-thought-coronavirus-was-fake-crisis-then-he-contracted-it-n1209246?cid=sm_npd_ms_tw_ma

:(

Chalk it up to a failed experiment and move on.  Wake Up!

obBB1x2a_bigger.jpg

Trump burned as "the least masculine" president in modern times by Naval War College professor

h0kpM7CT?format=jpg&name=small

byMef2Ur_bigger.jpg

Donald Trump - a vain, cowardly, lying, vulgar, jabbering blowhard - is not a real "man" your father and grandfather would have respected. Nor should any man, but as I write in @TheAtlantic: especially not the ones who claim to support him the most.

6:34 AM · May 25, 2020·TweetDeck
5:02 PM · May 25, 2020·IFTTT