Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JakeHolman

M A G A >> WINNING! WINNING! WINNING!

in their hearts the democrat msm knows in the end they're gonna have a problem justifying mob violence in order to help biden so they've come up with this white supremacist HS.

they're gonna try and pin the blame on them to get Antifa and BLM off the hook.

can't wait until Trump nails them for this laughable perfidy.

Nationwide George Floyd riots are the price of liberalism: Devine

The tragedy of the riots sparked by George Floyd’s death was brought home by a distraught elderly black woman interviewed by the local ABC affiliate in her ruined south Minneapolis neighborhood.

“These people did this for no reason,” wept Stephanie Wilford, who lives in an apartment next to where shops were looted and burned Friday night. “They went straight to . . . every store over here that I go to. I have nowhere to go now and I have no way to get there because the buses aren’t running.”

The violence “is not going to bring George back. George is in a better place than we are. I’m going to be honest, I wish I was where George was.”

But liberal agitators don’t care about Stephanie and the poor urban communities that have been destroyed in the four-day **** of self-congratulatory violence they sanctioned.

They are too busy dreaming up fantasy scapegoats.

Videos abound on social media of shadowy figures, dressed in black, systematically smashing store windows, but not looting, cutting through fences outside police stations, but not pushing the fences over — softening defenses for the rioters.

NY POST >> https://nypost.com/2020/05/31/george-floyd-riots-are-the-price-of-liberalism-devine/?utm_source=maropost&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nyp_postopinion&utm_content=20200601&tpcc=post_opinion&mpweb=755-8909634-720597128

IF YOU LIVE IN A BLUE STATE ... WITHOUT A GUN TO PROTECT YOURSELF ... YOUR LIFE IS AT RISK ... THE POLICE WILL NOT PROTECT YOU ....