Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

THE RESISTANCE TO THE ILLEGITIMATE (MENTALLY CHALLENGED OCCUPANT) BIDEN ADMINISTRATION ...

Psalm 3:2-6

2 Many are saying of me, “God will not deliver him.” But you, LORD, are a shield around me, my glory, the One who lifts my head high. 4 I call out to the LORD, and he answers me from his holy mountain. 5 I lie down and sleep; I wake again, because the LORD sustains me. 6 I will not fear though tens of thousands assail me on every side. 

2 hours ago, JakeHolman said:

You dumb-****!  All those Trump people have LIED about the Russian Collusion.  Crimes to cover-up crimes.  Mueller has no choice but to go after them.

Justice for all is when the Effing Moron Trump, "President: of the United States, gets his just desserts and gets incarcerated for his many crimes, past and present.

Edited by TCMModerator1
Edited for Language
3 hours ago, hamradio said:

Blind adoration is NOT the reason many voted for him.  Some are sick of globalism, loss of GOOD paying jobs, taxes , government butting into one's healthcare and open borders.  I don't care about his PRIVATE life! (nor am I'm OBSESSED with him like some here are pro and con).

Goodbye ACA mandate, may it rot in hell.

Blind adoration is what many of his supporters still have for him.  He lies to you,  but they are the lies you want to hear, but he does nothing to help you.  All lies!  Taxes:  tax reductions did not really help us; they went to all the oligarch billionaire friends of his.  Jobs keep going overseas, the Trump family continues to manufacture in low wage countries; Healthcare:  the GOP continues to tell women what to do with their bodies.  And the ACA mandate is alive and well.  Open borders are a racist cry......most immigrants who are here without papers come through our airports, and are more likely not people of color.  But the Border is shorthand for brown hordes....which arent there.  And Trump hating globalism is bringing us closer to global annihilation, as Trump does away with one treaty after another that have kept the peace for decades, as he bends over.for Putin's wishes.  He rebukes the country's intelligence agencies, because he doesn't care other than to please Russia.  So your being sick of all these things may be over soon thanks to Trump, but not the way you think.....he may destroy us all! 

10 hours ago, Arturo said:

Blind adoration is what many of his supporters still have for him.  He lies go you,  but they are the lies you want to hear, but he does nothing to help you.  All lies!  Taxes:  tax reductions did not really help us; they went to all the oligarch billionaire friends of his.  Jobs keep going overseas, the Trump family continues to manufacture in low wage countries; Healthcare:  the GOP continues to tell women what to do with their bodies.  And ACA mandate is alive and well.  Open borders are a racist cry......let immigrants to are here witbout papers come througb are airports, and more likely not people of color.  But the Border is shorthand for brown hordes....which arent there.  And Trump hating globalism is bringing us closer to global annihilation, as Trump does away with one treaty after another that have kept the peace for decades, as he bends over.for Putin's wishes.  He rebukes the country's intelligence agencies, because he doesn't care other than to please Russia.  So your distaste of all these things may be over soon thanks to Trump....he may destroy us all! 

That was for 2018 not 2019.  Some states are creating their own though. :(

https://www.healthinsurance.org/obamacare/obamacare-penalty-calculator

• JakeHolman changed the title to THE RESISTANCE TO THE ILLEGITIMATE (MENTALLY CHALLENGED OCCUPANT) BIDEN ADMINISTRATION ...