Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

THE RESISTANCE TO THE ILLEGITIMATE (MENTALLY CHALLENGED OCCUPANT) BIDEN ADMINISTRATION ...

3 hours ago, hamradio said:

Blind adoration is NOT the reason many voted for him.  Some are sick of globalism, loss of GOOD paying jobs, taxes , government butting into one's healthcare and open borders.  I don't care about his PRIVATE life! (nor am I'm OBSESSED with him like some here are pro and con).

Goodbye ACA mandate, may it rot in hell.

Way too nuanced a view for many.

4 hours ago, hamradio said:

Blind adoration is NOT the reason many voted for him.  Some are sick of globalism, loss of GOOD paying jobs, taxes , government butting into one's healthcare and open borders.  I don't care about his PRIVATE life! (nor am I'm OBSESSED with him like some here are pro and con).

Goodbye ACA mandate, may it rot in hell.

When you vote for somebody who is not qualified for the highest land in the office in addition to someone who is a racist,

it is useless to discuss other issues.

Also you obviously have health care that is extended to you through your job or you can afford to easily pay the going insurance rates. Or maybe you even go to the VA or whatever.

The point is a lot of Americans don't have that option.

A little empathy goes a long way.

• Like 1

Here in America we are descended in blood and in spirit from revolutionists and rebels--men and women who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine. As their heirs, we may never confuse honest dissent with disloyal subversion.

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

8 minutes ago, JakeHolman said:

Stephen Miller and Donald Trump need to be tried for crimes against humanity.  We now learn thousands more children have been taken away from their parents, have been lost into the system and they don't care to bother to look for them.  Inhumane beyond belief for this insensitive uncaring racist pig of a president.  This is the real humanitarian crisis at the border, totally of Trump's making.  

• Thanks 1
  • JakeHolman changed the title to THE RESISTANCE TO THE ILLEGITIMATE (MENTALLY CHALLENGED OCCUPANT) BIDEN ADMINISTRATION ...
  • TCMModerator1 locked this topic
  • TCMModerator1 unlocked this topic