Jump to content
 
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

THE RESISTANCE TO THE ILLEGITIMATE (MENTALLY CHALLENGED OCCUPANT) BIDEN ADMINISTRATION ...


Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, hamradio said:

Kentucky lawmakers vote to put 'In God We Trust' in schools

https://www.wlwt.com/article/kentucky-lawmakers-vote-to-put-in-god-we-trust-in-schools/26833578

https://www.weku.fm/post/bill-requires-god-we-trust-motto-schools

 

Can hear the gnashing of teeth from leftist / atheist.  Expect the ACLU to have a hissy fit.

Only fools insecure in their faith would have the desire to push forward such a silly bill.  

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Only fools insecure in their faith would have the desire to push forward such a silly bill.  

 

'In God We Trust' Returning to Public Schools, Buildings in More States

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2018/december/in-god-we-trust-returning-to-public-schools-buildings-in-more-states

This is a multi religious belief, is not solely aimed at Christianity.  Sure let's blame the gun not the moral rot that's holding it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, hamradio said:

'In God We Trust' Returning to Public Schools, Buildings in More States

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2018/december/in-god-we-trust-returning-to-public-schools-buildings-in-more-states

This is a multi religious belief, is not solely aimed at Christianity.  Sure let's blame the gun not the moral rot that's holding it.

Uh,  god is a religious belief \ concert.    And yea,  you've caught on why these morons are trying to pass this bill: they trust that a so called 'god' will protect students from being shot at school.    I would find this funny if it wasn't so pathetic and sad.  

Anyhow,  as an atheist if I lived in the state I wouldn't sue to prevent this nonsense (even though I believe it is a violation of church and state).     

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hamradio said:

Odd, when I grew up, kids had hunting rifles (I personally knew one that could shoot a flea off the head of a deer) and NEVER ever heard of any school shootings.  Hmmmm, I wonder WHY?

 

 

Please tell me why, since you appear to know.    

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, JakeHolman said:

primary each and every one of them ... including my turncoat senator wicker ... we will remember ...

You tell 'em, Jake. These twelve Republicans dared to stand up for the American constitution rather than the dictator-loving autocrat in the Oval Office.

Let's hear it, Jake, but, first, be sure you're on your knees (Donald would like it that way).

HAIL TRUMPUS!

HAIL TRUMPUS!!

HAIL TRUMPUS!!!

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, TomJH said:

You tell 'em, Jake. These twelve Republicans dared to stand up for the American constitution rather than the dictator-loving autocrat in the Oval Office.

Let's hear it, Jake, but, first, be sure you're on your knees (Donald would like it that way).

HAIL TRUMPUS!

HAIL TRUMPUS!!

HAIL TRUMPUS!!!

Hopefully Trump supporters will do all they can to defeat these 12 GOP Senators in the next GOP primary for their seat.    That just increases the odds the Dem candidate wins in the general election.

(just like the misguided AOC promised to do to Dems she feels are not progressive enough).

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • JakeHolman changed the title to THE RESISTANCE TO THE ILLEGITIMATE (MENTALLY CHALLENGED OCCUPANT) BIDEN ADMINISTRATION ...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
© 2021 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings
×
×
  • Create New...