Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

THE RESISTANCE TO THE ILLEGITIMATE (MENTALLY CHALLENGED OCCUPANT) BIDEN ADMINISTRATION ...

20 hours ago, cigarjoe said:

l31vsHR.gif

My reaction exactly. This was originally Crumb's illustration of a drug high. (I'm a big fan-wish I still had my orig underground comix)

Bill Mahr pointed out the surge of states legalizing marijuana absolutely coincides with the last election. Rec MaryJane use has skyrocketed through the lockdown.

If Drumpf was truly a good businessman, that would have been his big investment-not resort/hotels.

• Haha 1

LifeSiteNews

Renowned priest calls on pro-life Americans to ‘make it their first priority…to re-elect President Trump’

Pavone said that a Democrat victory would 'bring the holocaust of abortion, paid for by taxpayers, to unprecedented levels, taking away every restriction, even on infanticide; it would destroy our nation'
Mon Jul 27, 2020 - 1:17 pm EST
Featured Image

Fr. Frank Pavone, National Director of Priests for Life

TITUSVILLE, Florida, July 27, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) – On Sunday, July 26, which marked the 100-day point until the completion of Elections 2020, Fr. Frank Pavone, National Director of Priests for Life, called on pro-life Americans to “make it their first priority, as it will be mine, to re-elect President Trump.”

“With 100 days left until Election Day, November 3, 2020, I call upon all of my fellow patriots who embrace pro-life and conservative principles to put aside, as much as possible, all other activities and to make it their first priority, as it will be mine, to re-elect President Trump, to give him a Republican House and Senate, and to elect Republicans on the state and local level as well,” he said. 

Read More >> https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/renowned-priest-calls-on-pro-life-americans-to-make-it-their-first-priority...to-re-elect-president-trump?utm_source=LifeSiteNews.com&utm_campaign=b5e575d66a-Daily%20Headlines%20-%20U.S._COPY_812&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_12387f0e3e-b5e575d66a-408418294

GDP for last quarter was worst in history - thank you Trump and GOP.

Unemployment/underemployment is at highest levels since Great Depression - thank you Trump and GOP.

While COVID-19 is basis, it is Trump's and the GOPers' inability to prepare for it and take actions to limit its impact.

• Like 1
Herman Cain Dies at Age 74: 'The World Is Poorer'

Posted by Joe Setyon

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.westernjourna

Beloved conservative activist and businessman Herman Cain has died, his team announced Thursday. He was 74. Cain had previously been hospitalized with the coronavirus since July 1. “Herman Cain – our boss, our friend, like a father to so many of us – has passed away,” read a post published... Read more…

RIP

• JakeHolman changed the title to THE RESISTANCE TO THE ILLEGITIMATE (MENTALLY CHALLENGED OCCUPANT) BIDEN ADMINISTRATION ...
  • TCMModerator1 locked this topic
  • TCMModerator1 unlocked this topic