Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

THE RESISTANCE TO THE ILLEGITIMATE (MENTALLY CHALLENGED OCCUPANT) BIDEN ADMINISTRATION ...

Michelle Obama is a numb skull who used to rail against the big bad America ... now that America has made her and her devious corrupt husband rich ... she has turned into a limousine phony baloney liberal ... not worthy of any note ....

Townhall

I Think the Democrats Want Trump to Win

A Most Unconventional Convention Approach

Greetings, my friends. I hope Tuesday is off to a good start for all of the Kruiser Morning Briefing faithful.

Well, the 2020 Democratic National Convention (DNC) kinda/sorta got underway on Monday night and we're still waiting to hear from the twelve people who aren't in political media who watched it.

Those who did were in for a real treat if they've never had a concussion or done hallucinogenic drugs before and wondered what either is like without having to actually experience one.

After night one of the first of the COVID conventions I can see why the Republicans are playing coy about their plans for next week. It might just be best to reduce it to one big drunken Zoom meeting rather than try to create any sense of normalcy.

The DNC gave it a whirl but, hoo boy, was it a little off.

A series of individually recorded remote ...

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2020/08/18/the-morning-briefing-dnc-night-one-i-think-the-democrats-want-trump-to-win-n800423

14 minutes ago, JakeHolman said:

Michelle Obama is a numb skull who used to rail against the big bad America ... now that America has made her and her devious corrupt husband rich ... she has turned into a limousine phony baloney liberal ... not worthy of any note ....

Michelle Obama is a person with whom many people can identify who speaks with a moral authority completely absent in Donald Trump. She represents the decency in the best of of a nation as opposed to the corruption, moral depravity and racist dark forces upon which Trump thrives.

• Thanks 1

LewRockwell.com

anti-stateanti-warpro-market

Permanent Statues

By Taki Theodoracopulos

Taki's Magazine

August 18, 2020

I write this under an Attic sun reflecting from the marbles of the Acropolis and into my living room. This was once the center of Western civilization, its stem just hundreds of feet from where I’m standing. Individual liberty and democracy first flourished right here, when 300 Spartans gladly went to their inevitable death against as many as 100,000 Persians in order to preserve free thought. Because of their sacrifice and those of many others following their example, fifty-some-odd centuries of triumph and tragedy have created a rich historical and cultural heritage that has indelibly stamped its imprint on the way Greeks think. No modern state believes so strongly in the continuity of its national existence from the dawn of prehistory to the present.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/08/taki-theodoracopulos/permanent-statues/

Chronicles Magazine of American Culture

0820-HOBBES-1

August 2020

Hobbes, the First Individualist

Too many conservatives get Thomas Hobbes wrong. If Hobbes is the champion of individuality that I contend he is, then he has something important to say to us about our present politics of crisis, which has been on steroids during the last few months.

Read more

Chronicles Magazine of American Culture

Blog

August 18, 2020

The Progressive Racism of the Ivy League

1599px-Flags_of_the_Ivy_League

Progressive elites continue to defend anti-white racism in the Ivy Leagues while trying to alter state laws in order to advance it on the West Coast. This will lead to racial tribalism, and conservatives deserve blame for doing nothing to stop it.
Read more

James 1:27
27 Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, TomJH said:
she gave her and her ilk away last nite when she used the word infuriating which means personal anger. this is where the obamas, jeremiah wright and BLM are truly coming from. 

2 hours ago, hamradio said:

so? that's just as sensible as reparations for slavery.

:D

4 hours ago, TomJH said:

ones a schtootz and the other one still has her blonde scalp implant.

:lol:

• JakeHolman changed the title to THE RESISTANCE TO THE ILLEGITIMATE (MENTALLY CHALLENGED OCCUPANT) BIDEN ADMINISTRATION ...
  • TCMModerator1 locked this topic
  • TCMModerator1 unlocked this topic