Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

THE RESISTANCE TO THE ILLEGITIMATE (MENTALLY CHALLENGED OCCUPANT) BIDEN ADMINISTRATION ...

Poll: 79% of Trump Voters Believe ‘Election Was Stolen Through Illegal Voting and Fraud’

Politico conducted its 2020 Voter Priorities Survey and results show that a vast majority of Trump voters believe the election results are not valid and that illegal voting and fraud took place during the election. Twenty-one percent of Trump voters believe the results are valid and 79 percent believe the election was stolen.

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/11/23/poll-79-of-trump-voters-believe-election-was-stolen-through-illegal-voting-and-fraud/

Poll: 79% of Trump Voters Believe ‘Election Was Stolen Through Illegal Voting and Fraud’

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.

Joseph Goebbels

• Thanks 2
2 hours ago, JakeHolman said:

Interesting segment of the "Secrets of The Unknown" series, the story how Lincoln's son Tad became very fond of the turkey he named Jack assuming it was his pet adding to the  menagerie on the WH grounds.  It was intended for the White House dinner and after learning that,  Tad became distraught repeatingly begging his father to spare it's life.  Abe finally gave in and wrote a pardon to give to the cook.

mbsBNFKRTJ21uiR9baOzyA.jpg

• Thanks 1

I know that Goebbels quote about lying is very well known and shows up quite frequently,

but it's very doubtful that he actually said or wrote it. It's one of those quotes, which are

quite numerous, that are repeated without folks bothering to check it out, which is

certainly understandable. Not to say that Goebbels wasn't a big liar and lied all the time.

https://truthisthegreatestenemyofthestate.blogspot.com/

1 hour ago, Vautrin said:

I know that Goebbels quote about lying is very well known and shows up quite frequently,

but it's very doubtful that he actually said or wrote it. It's one of those quotes, which are

quite numerous, that are repeated without folks bothering to check it out, which is

certainly understandable. Not to say that Goebbels wasn't a big liar and lied all the time.

https://truthisthegreatestenemyofthestate.blogspot.com/

If he didn't say it he believed in it and practiced it.

1 hour ago, ElCid said:

If he didn't say it he believed in it and practiced it.

Very true. I noted that in my final sentence. I began noticing a few years ago how many well-known

quotes aren't all that accurate, which is a shame because they are often better than the originals, if

there are any. Many of Stalin's most famous quotes are bogus. 

1 hour ago, hamradio said:

The originator of the quote "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it" is more likely lost to history.

No one knows it's source.

Big lie

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_lie

False Nazi Quotations

https://www.bytwerk.com/gpa/falsenaziquotations.htm

I believe the source was Jesus.

LewRockwell.com

anti-stateanti-warpro-market

Excuse Me if I’m Not Willing to Unite Behind Biden

By Catherine Mortensen
Daily Torch

November 26, 2020

Nothing feels right about what is happening in America. Not the fraudulent election results, not the politicized court rulings, and not the biased media coverage. All have converged in a perfect storm to steal this election from Donald Trump. I don’t believe for one second that Creepy, Sleepy, Hidin’ Joe Biden won this election. If he is sworn into office, it will be the result of a well-orchestrated voter fraud scheme, biased judges, and a mainstream media-Big Tech alliance to censor the news.

From the moment he came down the Trump Tower escalator in 2015 to announce his candidacy for office, Establishment forces have tried to take Trump down.

Excuse me if I’m not willing to “unite” under a Biden-Harris administration. For the past four years I’ve endured the fake news stories of Russian collusion, impeachment (I can’t remember on what grounds), children in cages, Melania’s wardrobe, Ivanka’s wardrobe, Trump’s diet, and on and on. I’m experiencing PTSD just writing about the trauma the media and establishment forces have inflicted on conservatives for the past five years.

The dishonest and distorted reporting from the media never ends. This week, President Trump directed the head of the federal agency responsible for presidential transitions to begin releasing funds for a potential Biden presidential transition. At the same time, the president clearly stated he is conceding nothing and will continue his legal challenges against widespread voter fraud.

Here is the Yahoo News headline:  “In latest blow to Trump, GSA administrator releases transition funds to Biden.” Yahoo goes on to explain, “Trump has pursued a legal strategy to try to overturn the will of the voters in key battleground states where Biden was declared the winner.”

Declared the winner? By whom? By the media?

Trump is simply doing right by the American people, doing his job in preparing for a possible transition of power.

Instead of getting praise, he gets this headline from CNN. “Trump’s effort to steal the election is done,” with this follow up sub-headline “President Donald Trump’s not-secret attempt to steal the presidential election likely met its end Monday.”

Not even a mention of Trump’s continued fight to ensure fair and honest elections.

“What does GSA being allowed to preliminarily work with the Dems have to do with continuing to pursue our various cases on what will go down as the most corrupt election in American political history? We are moving full speed ahead. Will never concede to fake ballots & ‘Dominion.’”

Read the Whole Article

LewRockwell.com

anti-stateanti-warpro-market

Impeach Joe Biden

Issues & Insights

November 26, 2020

Even before Donald Trump secured the Republican nomination, the left was calling for his impeachment. Then they spent four years looking for excuses to drive him out of office. So, in the turnabout-is-fair-play department, perhaps it’s time to start making the case for impeaching Joe Biden.

Let’s first review how the left treated Trump’s win four years ago. Immediately, #resistance started trending on social media, as though somehow Trump had invaded the country. Protesters shouted “not my president.” Pundits speculated that he’d rigged elections in the battleground states he won. The entire country was then treated to years of fake news about how Trump supposedly colluded with Russia to steal the election.

Throughout it all, there was the constant buzz about Trump’s impeachment and a steady stream of stories such as:

“Could Trump be impeached shortly after he takes office?”

“People Are Searching Google for Ways to Impeach Donald Trump”

“Democrats Are Paving the Way to Impeach Donald Trump”

“Talk of Impeaching Trump May Be Premature, But Its Time Will Come “

These and countless other headlines ran before Trump’s inauguration.

Heck, the New York Daily News penned an editorial titled “Impeach Trump” that ran on March 2, 2016 – two months before he was the GOP nominee. The entire editorial consisted of one sentence: “It’s not too early to start.”

None of these calls was based on anything credible or actually impeachable. How could they be, since Trump presumably would have to actually be in office to commit any “high crimes and misdemeanors”?

All of it was designed to serve one purpose: To cast his presidency as illegitimate, undermine his ability to get anything done, and lay the groundwork for his defeat in 2020. When Democrats did finally find an excuse to impeach Trump, it was a farce that even they completely ignored after it was over.

Now, these same miscreants are acting as though Trump is threatening to destroy the country by insisting that multiple accusations of election fraud be investigated before states certify the results. Suddenly, doing anything to undermine the credibility of a Joe Biden presidency is dangerously un-American.

Nevertheless, Democrats have lowered the bar for impeachment so low that, by any fair reading, calls for Biden’s impeachment can’t be dismissed. After all, they involve corruption, abuse of power, spying on a political opponent, and covering up sexual assault.

Copyright © Issues & Insights

James Dean Yes GIF

Jake, it's no wonder Trump's constant whining and "Poor me, I'm such a victim" bellyaching never bothered you. All you post are whining, bellyaching posts about what a "raw deal" Trump got from a "biased' media and the left.

The country is terribly divided today, with Trump having played a significant role in that division (hell, he exploited it to gain power-it served him politically). For the health of the nation why add further to the divide with talk of impeaching Biden, the election was rigged (without evidence, just conspiratorial theorizing), etc. rather than listening to the President-elect who talks of trying to unite the country again in a bipartisan manner. You are busy trying to slam the door in his face before he is even in office, with your partisanship far more important to you than the health of the nation.

Vladimir Putin is smiling, as well as other autocratic dictators who want to challenge the vision of America as that shining beacon of hope for the world.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, TomJH said:

Jake, it's no wonder Trump's constant whining and "Poor me, I'm such a victim" bellyaching never bothered you. All you post are whining, bellyaching posts about what a "raw deal" Trump got from a "biased' media and the left.

The country is terribly divided today, with Trump having played a significant role in that division (hell, he exploited it to gain power-it served him politically). For the health of the nation why add further to the divide with talk of impeaching Biden, the election was rigged (without evidence, just conspiratorial theorizing), etc. rather than listening to the President-elect who talks of trying to unite the country again in a bipartisan manner. You are busy trying to slam the door in his face before he is even in office, with your partisanship far more important to you than the health of the nation.

Vladimir Putin is smiling, as well as other autocratic dictators who want to challenge the vision of America as that shining beacon of hope for the world.

Yeah Jake, what Tom just said here.

OR, to put what Tom just said about Trump and his divisive ways, I'll leave you with the following little visual which you seem to prefer over actually partaking in any meaningful conversational give and take...

sow-the-wind.jpg

(...the word "They" in the above easily and rightfully being applied to your boy Donny and his political tactics these past four-plus years, and then with the word "reap" being a reference to his comeupance which resulted in his fat butt being thrown out of office after serving a mere single term)

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

they same might also be said of secular leftist America which has been mocking and denegrating our judeo-christian heritage for many decades now.

sow-the-wind.jpg

And ya know WHY the "secular leftist America" HAVE been "mocking" your "Judeo-Christian heritage" all these years, Nip?

Well, it's because the former mentioned have obversed that those who SAY they adhere to the tennets of the latter mentioned are QUITE often some of THE biggest damn HYPOCRITES they see out there in our country.

(...that's why)

1 hour ago, Dargo said:

Yeah Jake, what Tom just said here.

OR, to put what Tom just said about Trump and his divisive ways, I'll leave you with the following little visual which you seem to prefer over actually partaking in any meaningful conversational give and take...

sow-the-wind.jpg

(...the word "They" in the above easily and rightfully being applied to your boy Donny and his political tactics these past four-plus years, and then with the word "reap" being a reference to his comeupance which resulted in his fat butt being thrown out of office after serving a mere single term)

And how parents no longer teach their kids the meaning of that passage....Every decision has consequences; a person's actions will come back to them; if one starts trouble or takes actions in spite of the discontent they cause, one will incur negative consequences.

Lets spare the rod and spoil the child - actions no longer have true consequences, it's  somebody else's  fault or excuses, excuses.  See what progressives have wrought.

This needs to be learned at a very YOUNG age!

28 minutes ago, hamradio said:

And how parents no longer teach their kids the meaning of that passage....Every decision has consequences; a person's actions will come back to them; if one starts trouble or takes actions in spite of the discontent they cause, one will incur negative consequences.

Lets spare the rod and spoil the child - actions no longer have true consequences, it's  somebody else's  fault or excuses, excuses.  See what progressives have wrought.

True, I absolutely AGREE that the concept of "Cause and Effect" SHOULD be taught at an early age to ALL children  and as soon as their little minds are capable of understanding this, but I'll tell you RIGHT now that I've seen JUST as many self-professed "religious people" FAIL to do exactly THIS while raising THEIR little brood as I have those "Progressives" out there among us!

(...AND I'll even go on as far to to say here that I've ALSO observed that the kids raised by "Progressive" tend to  behave in as much an ethical AND moral manner than those who went to Sunday School every week TOO...hell, maybe even MORE so in many cases...and I'm a pretty damn good at this whole observational skills thing ya know, or haven't you ever noticed this?!)

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Dargo said:

True, I absolutely AGREE that the concept of "Cause and Effect" SHOULD be taught at an early age to ALL children  and as soon as their little minds are capable of understanding this, but I'll tell you RIGHT now that I've seen JUST as many self-professed "religious people" FAIL to do exactly THIS while raising THEIR little brood as I have those "Progressives" out there among us!

(...AND I'll even go on as far to to say here that I've ALSO observed that the kids raised by "Progressive" tend to  behave in as much an ethical AND moral manner than those who went to Sunday School every week TOO...hell, maybe even MORE so in many cases...and I'm a pretty damn good at this whole observational skills thing ya know, or haven't you ever noticed this?!)

Wasn't it progressive who wanted spanking abolished - that was the consequences for a child if talking, standing in the corner didn't work!

It is NOT child abuse!!!

12 minutes ago, hamradio said:

Wasn't it progressive who wanted spanking abolished - that was the consequences for a child if talking, standing in the corner didn't work!

It is NOT child abuse!!!

I'm only going to respond to THIS by asking you the following:

You do think if Jesus Christ had had children, would he have spanked HIS kids?

(...personally, I kind'a doubt it, but then again we'll never know, will we...damn those Romans!)

6 minutes ago, Dargo said:

I'm only going to respond to THIS by asking you the following:

You do think if Jesus Christ had had children, would he have spanked HIS kids?

(...personally, I kind'a doubt it, but then again we'll never know, will we...damn those Romans!)

Prov 22:15: “Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him.”

Proverbs 13:24: “Whoever spares the rod hates his son, but he who loves him is diligent to discipline him”. 

52 minutes ago, hamradio said:

I was raised without spankings, so I don't really think they're necessary if you know how to Be an Effective parent.

Kids that have to have parameters, discipline, and some kind of punishment when they knowingly break rules--

But Whipping is only going to work up to a certain point, as people like Bing Crosby found out--

kids have a way of growing up and getting taller and bigger than their parents from the previous generation  pretty fast.

Violence only begets more violence.

• JakeHolman changed the title to THE RESISTANCE TO THE ILLEGITIMATE (MENTALLY CHALLENGED OCCUPANT) BIDEN ADMINISTRATION ...