Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

THE RESISTANCE TO THE (ILLEGITIMATE MENTALLY CHALLENGED OCCUPANT) BIDEN ADMINISTRATION ...

6 hours ago, fxreyman said:

That is total BS Dargo. ONLY someone as liberal as you must think this way. The whole thing about voter suppression is total BS. We on the right only want to insure that the people who ARE voting are the actual people who exist in their precincts that are enrolled to vote. If we are going to have laws in this country that one must show proof of age or identity to buy tobacco, alcohol, board airplanes and or any other enterprise requiring proof of who they are for security, it is not going to be that inconvenient for people to go and get an ID card to show who they really are, where they live, and how old they are.

It is the people on the left who only view this ID requirement as some sort of racist ploy to suppress the vote.

The average Black American who goes to buy alcohol or tobacco products more than likely never has to show ID because most of the poorest Black Americans go to their local corner stores to purchase these products and never have to show anything. It is a total lack of any requirement in most of these local stores that do not require any proof to purchase simply because they do not care. Most average middle Americans usually have to show ID to purchase these products and that is the case almost everywhere. Except poor black communities.

Why is this? Can you answer that?

If the poorest amongst us can afford to pay rent, pay their bills, and purchase products usually that require proof of ID, they sure as hell can go down to their local town offices or election offices and get a photo proof of ID. Currently 29 of the fifty states do not require any photo ID of a voter to allow them to vote. Proponents see increasing requirements for identification as a way to prevent in-person voter impersonation and increase public confidence in the election process. That is ALL I am asking.

Rey ol' boy, FIRST here dude, that whole thing about "ONLY someone as liberal as you" and meaning ME, is a big ol' bunch of "BS" right THERE!!!

LOOK dude, I'm as freakin' CENTRIST politically as ANY one that YOU will ever EVER meet in your life...PERIOD!!! And that comment of yours here just goes to show the validity of something that I've said MANY times about those on the political Right. And THAT being that those who align themselves on the Right are prone to say THAT because THEY seem to feel that ANYONE who doesn't hold to a strict adherence to ALL things "conservative" MUST somehow and my definition be a "Liberal". And with THIS right HERE showing that THEY are people who are INCAPABLE of thinking in terms OTHER than in a simpleminded BLACK AND WHITE manner about things. And I'm NOT talking about in terms of "race" here, dude!

But in regard to your Republican party's continual and yes COWARDLY search to discover more ways to keep our citizenry from casting ballots, I now have a question for YOU here, and that being: WHERE THE HELL IS THE EVIDENCE THAT ILLEGAL VOTING IS OR HAS BEEN A SYSTEMIC PROBLEM IN THIS GREAT COUNTRY OF OURS? Bottom line here is that your Republican party HASN'T or CAN'T supply this "evidence" and because, wait for it, IT SIMPLY DOES NOT EXIST, or NOT to ANY large or even modicum extent...PERIOD!!!

(...and yeah btw, this IS still a "great country", and DESPITE what your fat***ed idiot of a former President always spouted from that lying pie hole of his and that the political Right would, has and continues to eat up because THEY by and large are AFRAID of progress of ANY sort coming down the road, and thus MISTAKENLY feel that the best of America and its principles are behind us)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 3/3/2021 at 9:57 AM, JakeHolman said:

6191956annapolis-md-rogers-rajah-hornsby-baseball-great-and-vice-picture-id514906424?s=612x612

Listen here, Nixon. If I built a statue made from all your bs it would reach this high.

• Haha 2
19 hours ago, Vautrin said:

Listen here, Nixon. If I built a statue made from all your bs it would reach this high.

And Donald Trump’s will reach “To the Moon and Beyond”!!

• Haha 1
On 3/6/2021 at 1:41 PM, Dargo said:

Rey ol' boy, FIRST here dude, that whole thing about "ONLY someone as liberal as you" and meaning ME, is a big ol' bunch of "BS" right THERE!!!

LOOK dude, I'm as freakin' CENTRIST politically as ANY one that YOU will ever EVER meet in your life...PERIOD!!! And that comment of yours here just goes to show the validity of something that I've said MANY times about those on the political Right. And THAT being that those who align themselves on the Right are prone to say THAT because THEY seem to feel that ANYONE who doesn't hold to a strict adherence to ALL things "conservative" MUST somehow and my definition be a "Liberal". And with THIS right HERE showing that THEY are people who are INCAPABLE of thinking in terms OTHER than in a simpleminded BLACK AND WHITE manner about things. And I'm NOT talking about in terms of "race" here, dude!

But in regard to your Republican party's continual and yes COWARDLY search to discover more ways to keep our citizenry from casting ballots, I now have a question for YOU here, and that being: WHERE THE HELL IS THE EVIDENCE THAT ILLEGAL VOTING IS OR HAS BEEN A SYSTEMIC PROBLEM IN THIS GREAT COUNTRY OF OURS? Bottom line here is that your Republican party HASN'T or CAN'T supply this "evidence" and because, wait for it, IT SIMPLY DOES NOT EXIST, or NOT to ANY large or even modicum extent...PERIOD!!!

(...and yeah btw, this IS still a "great country", and DESPITE what your fat***ed idiot of a former President always spouted from that lying pie hole of his and that the political Right would, has and continues to eat up because THEY by and large are AFRAID of progress of ANY sort coming down the road, and thus MISTAKENLY feel that the best of America and its principles are behind us)

Well, maybe I was wrong with my representation of your views here Dargo, but many on the left do believe that the Republican party really does want to suppress the vote. Being right of center I do not believe that is the case.

And I understand I may have mislabeled you here and for that I am sorry.

This is what I wrote yesterday...

We on the right only want to insure that the people who ARE voting are the actual people who exist in their precincts that are enrolled to vote. If we are going to have laws in this country that one must show proof of age or identity to buy tobacco, alcohol, board airplanes and or any other enterprise requiring proof of who they are for security, it is not going to be that inconvenient for people to go and get an ID card to show who they really are, where they live, and how old they are.

It is the people on the left who only view this ID requirement as some sort of racist ploy to suppress the vote.

Now maybe I should have written that this was my opinion and not necessarily the opinion of a vast many Republican voters.

I just can not stand it when people always assume or believe that the Republican Party stands for suppression of the vote from certain types of people. I think we stand for having the right to expect that our election processes are fair and handled above board in every election. And if that means voter ID's are required to vote then so be it. I will never back down from this belief.

And yes, I voted for Trump, 2016 and 2020. But I have never argued that the election was stolen from him. He lost fair and square and if it weren't for his stupidity with his incessant use of Twitter, he might have been elected again.

As far as progress is concerned... I would think progress would see that every person in this country who wants to vote should be able to vote, ONCE in each election but that to do so they need to show proof of identity, proof of age, and proof of residence.

I have lived in the Chicago area for 40 years of my entire life. I have read multiple stories over the years from qualified and respected journalists who have obtained voting records and have established that voter fraud does exist and continues to exist in Illinois. And guess who has been running the state for over 40 years? Hint... Not the Republicans.

On 3/6/2021 at 11:21 AM, Princess of Tap said:

Interesting how you target just the black community in terms of IDs.

In Kansas when they legislated that you had to have a proper ID to vote, the only people who were affected were white senior citizens-- many living in nursing homes.

I'm sure they're a great many number of poor white people who don't have IDs and who probably might have a hard time paying for one.

Targeting one specific Community as being the only poor group of people in the United States is symptomatic of what's wrong with this country.

Well, maybe I should have prefaced these comments by saying that it is the black community in Chicago. The suppression of the black vote over the years has not been by the Republicans in the state, rather by the Democratic state leadership. I am sure that there are many people from all walks of life who have decided that they can not vote because of certain impediments that prevent them from getting to the polls. But after reading about countless articles written by respected journalists about voters receiving multiple ballots addressed to former people who lived at their addresses and then filling out and using the other names addressed to their own current address, and then sending those ballots in to election officials anyway, you sort of get the picture that the whole thing is corrupt to begin with.

In Cook County, Illinois (home to Chicago) if you are over the age of 65 you can get a photo ID of yourself for free. It costs $10 do get one if you are under the age of 18 and $20 if you are of the age of 18 to 64.

29 minutes ago, fxreyman said:

Well, maybe I should have prefaced these comments by saying that it is the black community in Chicago. The suppression of the black vote over the years has not been by the Republicans in the state, rather by the Democratic state leadership. I am sure that there are many people from all walks of life who have decided that they can not vote because of certain impediments that prevent them from getting to the polls. But after reading about countless articles written by respected journalists about voters receiving multiple ballots addressed to former people who lived at their addresses and then filling out and using the other names addressed to their own current address, and then sending those ballots in to election officials anyway, you sort of get the picture that the whole thing is corrupt to begin with.

In Cook County, Illinois (home to Chicago) if you are over the age of 65 you can get a photo ID of yourself for free. It costs $10 do get one if you are under the age of 18 and $20 if you are of the age of 18 to 64.

Will need a STATE copy of your birth certificate NOT the one the hospital gave to the parents.

DMV will not accept this..

SAMPLE

30a9349330173569a3b8bbb38bd78363.jpg

...only..

58f8a70116fc6.image.jpg

The Washington Examiner

Nothing says 'America is back' like taking someone's job away

| March 05, 2021 12:10 PM

Marty Jorgensen likes to fish for walleye, hunt for elk and deer, and give a pheasant a good chase every once in a while. He doesn’t just dabble in the great outdoors — he is the great outdoors.

The 61-year-old Havre, Montana, native who grew up on a farming ranch said he cannot do any of those things if the land he cherishes is scarred by seeping pollution coming from pipelines or the water is corroded by leaks coming from underground; he explained the plants and critters the game ingests would be too contaminated to risk eating the animals he hunts to put food on his table.

“As a pipeline contractor, we built this work with pride, with safety and quality," he said. "It's a different world than it was 50 years ago, and we take that into account. We know how to protect the environment and make the landowners pleased with the way we leave the land and their property.”

It is an attitude that underscores his stridency about the precautions put in place by the company and the industry he has been working in for over 30 years. In short, what happens here means more to him than any bureaucrat or activist living 1,800 miles from his home in Montana.

Jorgensen also said he likes his job as the president of Barnard Pipeline in Bozeman, Montana.

“I have the oversight of our job selection, our estimating, our job execution, overseeing quality, production," he said. "I'm heavily involved in the daily works.”

He began his career as an operator. Spend more than five minutes with him, and he is exactly the kind of guy who would work his way up in any job he did. He is just that way.

“We do major pipelines like Keystone XL, and then we also do a lot of integrity work and pipe replacement and work in the streets in congested areas," he said. "We are noted for being able to complete on budget, on time, some of the most difficult projects in the steepest and toughest terrain, whether that's in the mountains or in the city streets."

The Keystone XL pipeline was a major part of Barnard’s portfolio this year. That is, until President Biden crossed the line from being someone who professed on the campaign trail and in the debates to be a man who would heal this country with commonsense solutions to the handmaiden of the climate justice activists.

Jorgensen said the cancellation of the XL pipeline project was devastating to his industry.

“It's a loss of over 700 jobs for employees and subcontractors to us," he said. "Basically, a thousand jobs per spread if you include TC Energy jobs. This is a major setback for our company this year."

Jorgensen added that beyond the 700 jobs directly affected, there are thousands of other jobs at risk.

“All the jobs and opportunities in the communities along the pipeline route," he explained. "All of those towns and private entities and motel owners and parts shops and whatever, tire shops, gas stations, were all going to have received a huge economic gain from this project. I mean, it's devastating through the whole corridor from the beginning to the end."

It is estimated that the state of Montana alone will lose approximately $58 million in annual tax revenue.

So, what does that mean to the people of the state and for six county governments, five of which are designated high-poverty areas? It means they will lose their single biggest property taxpayer.

When you lose your tax base, that means money for schools and public services dry up, any economic development evaporates, and the areas start to look like the Rust Belt did in the 1980s when manufacturing moved to Mexico and, eventually, China.

That happened because of lopsided trade deals. This is happening by our own government.

The impact is the same: People are forced to move, generations of families are broken up, communities start to fall in despair, and the people left behind struggle with falling in despair themselves.

“The sad part of it is it's compromising our energy independence as a country," Jorgensen said. "The pipeline meets Biden's 'Build Back a Better America' plan. I think the big thing that frustrates a lot of us that are close to this industry is [that] stopping this pipeline is not stopping the oil that we need coming into the United States."

“Keystone XL was going to make a safer transportation device," he said. "It's the safest and environmentally safe way to transport oil. And it is still coming. The oil is still coming.”

Only now, it is coming by train and trucks. “And every one of those railroad tracks go by our pristine rivers and wetlands and everything that we’ve tried to avoid going near when building this,” he said of the pipeline route.

“Currently, the U.S. imports over 1 1/2 billion barrels of heavy oil a year," he said. "Even during the pandemic, it was 2 to 3 million barrels a day of heavy oil. It's coming from foreign sources, and why not get the oil that we need from a friendly partner Canadian company?"

For a moment, he just stopped talking.

“It blows my mind," he said. "I think people believed that by stopping the Keystone XL pipeline, it's stopping bringing in heavy crude from the Canadian tar sand fields. And they are so mistaken.”

Jorgensen said his company is in a tailspin after losing this project.

“I truly believe that the Biden administration made their decision off of the 2015 plan, or even earlier," he said. "I don't think they understand what TC Energy has done to make this pipeline meet Biden's 'Build Back Better' plan environmentally. The decision-makers need to hear both sides before they make such rash decisions and take the politics out of it."

Jorgensen said that if he and the president had some time to chat one-on-one here in the state, the first thing he would do is take him to eastern Montana to have him talk to the local people there.

“I think he needs to look these people in the face and explain why he would just, with the stroke of a pen, can all the economic benefits and environmental benefits that this pipeline brings,” he said.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/columnists/nothing-says-america-is-back-like-taking-someones-job-away

- PaulCraigRoberts.org - https://www.paulcraigroberts.org -

America’s Anti-White Corporations Know White Americans Are Too Insouciant To Boycott Them

Posted By pcr3 On March 5, 2021 @ 6:26 am In Guest Contributions | Comments Disabled

America’s Anti-White Corporations Know White Americans Are Too Insouciant To Boycott Them

Coke Capitulates To The Contemporary Cowardly Corporate Creed

by Ron Hart

HART: Coke Capitulates To The Contemporary Cowardly Corporate Creed | The Daily Caller [1]