Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

THE RESISTANCE TO THE ILLEGITIMATE (MENTALLY CHALLENGED OCCUPANT) BIDEN ADMINISTRATION ...

6e1fa84f3c987f8eb54cac9d5e432a7a.jpg

The great general Robert E. Lee of the Army of Northern Virginia whose war strategies and tactics were once intensely studied by great generals such as General George Patton who admired General Lee. The horse is the majestic Traveller who was with the Great General Lee in many major battles and loved by the people of the South. 

Deo vindice

29 minutes ago, 37kitties said:

Thank you TCM Moderator. 

This is a good topic to which Jake has applied a great deal of conscientiousness.

"Great deal of conscientiousness"

Is that another way of saying you want an endless stream of right wing propaganda?

28 minutes ago, TomJH said:

"Great deal of conscientiousness"

Is that another way of saying you want an endless stream of right wing propaganda?

Well you and many others want an endless stream of left wing propaganda AND there are a lot more threads devoted to that.

I try to avoid all of them but I don't wish for any of them to be moderated unless the user is using bots.  

E.g.   5187 post verses 1577.

• Like 1

1 John 5:13-14
13 I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life. 14 This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.