Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

THE RESISTANCE TO THE ILLEGITIMATE (OCCUPANT) BIDEN ADMINISTRATION ...

Donald Trump must be in HUUUGE political trouble.  All of his supporters, enablers and flunkies are doing overtime trying to twist the truth, bury the failures and kick up as much “scandal” against the other side.  The True Purveyors of FAKE NEWS need their gravy train and unaccountable crimes under the most lawless president in history to continue another 4 years.  The Orange Menace has no idea how to lead during crises, makes everything worse when he does try, and is directly or indirectly responsible for 100,000+ deaths, 43 Million jobs lost, a tanked economy and burning cities.  So this pathetically weak man, scared and hiding in a bunker, tries to come off as the strong man he fantisizes he is, deploys the military for a political purpose to attack Americans exercising their rights to assemble.  All for photo ops of the most pandering kind, trying to retain power, whether legally or forcibly, as he shreds the last vestiges of our constitution, our republic and our laws.

1 hour ago, Arturo said:

Donald Trump must be in HUUUGE political trouble.  All of his supporters, enablers and flunkies are doing overtime trying to twist the truth, bury the failures and kick up as much “scandal” against the other side.  The True Purveyors of FAKE NEWS need their gravy train and unaccountable crimes under the most lawless president in history to continue another 4 years.  The Orange Menace has no idea how to lead during crises, makes everything worse when he does try, and is directly or indirectly responsible for 100,000+ deaths, 43 Million jobs lost, a tanked economy and burning cities.  So this pathetically weak man, scared and hiding in a bunker, tries to come off as the strong man he fantisizes he is, deploys the military for a political purpose to attack Americans exercising their rights to assemble.  All for photo ops of the most pandering kind, trying to retain power, whether legally or forcibly, as he shreds the last vestiges of our constitution, our republic and our laws.

What does it say, Arturo, about his many weakling supporters, those insignificant little mice in real life so desperate for a "strong man" to take control, who cheer and defend the actions of the most authoritarian President in their nation's history?  His nation dividing and incompetence in a crisis aside, they turn a blind eye to his tear gassing Americans citizens exercising their first amendment rights. Particularly sickening, of course, are those supporters who also like to wave the American flag, a flag that Trump is staining, as well as they in their support of him.

As Samuel Johnson said, Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

shutterstock_10128926c.jpg

On 7/26/2016 at 10:29 AM, JakeHolman said:

Nate Silver: Trump Has 57 Percent Chance of Winning If Election Held Today

Read & view more Breitbart > http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/26/polls-converge-trump-happening/

Trumpus Maximus Americanus!!!

& JAKE, as I wrote-(HATE WHEN PEOPLE GET CONFUSED BETWEEN PREDICTIONS VS. PREFERENCES, DON'T YOU?)  TRUMP will still take it & by a lot on election day, despite now having somewhat WOBBILY LEGS   DO YOU AGREE?

THE ON STAGE DEBATES CHANGE EVERYTHING!

1 minute ago, spence said:

& JAKE, as I wrote-(HATE WHEN PEOPLE GET CONFUSED BETWEEN PREDICTIONS VS. PREFERENCES, DON'T YOU?)  TRUMP will still take it & by a lot on election day, despite now having somewhat WOBBILY LEGS   DO YOU AGREE?

THE DISPICABLE HILLARY WAS AHEAD ON ALL POLLS BEFORE HAND!  Imagine what it would be like today if she won???

1st of all PUTIN wouldn't even speak to her

1 minute ago, spence said:

100 PERCENT ... THE SILENT MAJORITY WILL COME OUT IN DROVES TO VOTE FOR THE PRESIDENT ...

2 minutes ago, spence said:

THE DISPICABLE HILLARY WAS AHEAD ON ALL POLLS BEFORE HAND!  Imagine what it would be like today if she won???

1st of all PUTIN wouldn't even speak to her

DON'T TRUST THE POLLS ... THEY'RE RIGGED ...

Just now, JakeHolman said:

100 PERCENT ... THE SILENT MAJORITY WILL COME OUT IN DROVES TO VOTE FOR THE PRESIDENT …

AT LEAST SOMEONE WITH FACTS VS. TOTALPASSION & I'M NOT A HUGE TRUMP FAN, BUT E'S NOT HITLER LIKE TONS WOULD HAVE US BELIEVE

1 minute ago, JakeHolman said:

DON'T TRUST THE POLLS ... THEY'RE RIGGED …

Know anything about McQueen's political beliefs? It's better not to divulge them in HOLLYWOOD, especially thesedays  I own a ton of memorabilia, including about a dozen baseball caps-(SINATRA, AFI, ROOSEVELT, 3 STOOGES, MADONNA, TCM,etc & THE ORIGI(NAL TRUMP CAP, my ma refuses to wear it out due to jerks acting up though  I wore it a couple of times so far)

EVEN OWN AN OFFICIAL BLACK SINATRA FEDORA WITH HIS IGNATURE INSIDE & A SPENCER TRACY TYPE OF FEDORA TOO

Just now, spence said:

Know anything about McQueen's political beliefs? It's better not to divulge them in HOLLYWOOD, especially thesedays  I own a ton of memorabilia, including about a dozen baseball caps-(SINATRA, AFI, ROOSEVELT, 3 STOOGES, MADONNA, TCM,etc & THE ORIGI(NAL TRUMP CAP, my ma refuses to wear it out due to jerks acting up though  I wore it a couple of times so far)

EVEN OWN AN OFFICIAL BLACK SINATRA FEDORA WITH HIS IGNATURE INSIDE & A SPENCER TRACY TYPE OF FEDORA TOO

THERE'S A MISCONCEPTION THAT HE WAS A LIBERAL ... NOT ... HE WAS A CHRISTIAN  WHO LOVED THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA  WITH CONSERVATIVE VIEWS ...

4 minutes ago, JakeHolman said:

100 PERCENT ... THE SILENT MAJORITY WILL COME OUT IN DROVES TO VOTE FOR THE PRESIDENT ...

So, Jake, as a supporter of the President, do you support his having American citizens tear gassed who were exercising their first amendment rights in front of the White House? All so he could have a photo op.

Why do I have the distinct impression that. rather than have the courage to answer this question, you will once again resort to being part of the "Silent Majority?"

Just now, JakeHolman said:

THERE'S A MISCONCEPTION THAT HE WAS A LIBERAL ... NOT ... HE WAS A CHRISTIAN  WHO LOVED THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA  WITH CONSERVATIVE VIEWS …

thanks again, some logic

Just now, spence said:

WHO DO YOU ALL VOTE FOR AS THE ALL-TIME GREATEST U.S. PRESIDENT?

& THE WORST?

RONALD REAGAN ... THE GREATEST .... LBJ .... THE WORST ...

Just now, TomJH said:

So, Jake, as a supporter of the President, do you support his having American citizens tear gassed who were exercising their first amendment rights in front of the White House? All so he could have a photo op.

Why do I have the distinct impression that. rather than have the courage to answer this question, you will once again resort to being part of the "Silent Majority?"

Just speaking for Jake, YES!  They are now exploiting the situation   AGAIN, EASY TO LOCATE ONLINE JUST OPUNCH IN RITIOTS OF THE 1960's, LET ALONE KENT STATE-(which was outrageously wrong)

These individuals won't even 5remember the guys name in a month!  WHAT ABOUT BURNNING YOUR FELLOW MAN'S-(not some rich banks,etc) DOWN, OR STEALING TONS OF TV'S, ALCOHOL,etc ONE GUY COULDN'T EVEN FIT ALL THE TV'S ONTO HIS TRUCK!!!  SEE, IT MAY BE WEEKS BUT THE COPS WILL COME KNOCKING AT THEIR DOOR, A COUPLE IDIOTS NOT ONLY DID IT ON CAMERA-(a lot actually) BUT YOU COULD SEE THEIR L. PLATE AFTER NOT EVEN BEING A BLE TO FIT 5 TV'S ON HIS TRUCK!!!   This has nada to do with MLK & protesting   ALMOST 4-GOT MOST PROBABY DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO HE WAS, MANY DON'T EVEN KNOW R(OSA PARKS?

6 minutes ago, JakeHolman said:

RONALD REAGAN ... THE GREATEST .... LBJ .... THE WORST …

VERY CLOSE FOR ME BUDDY  ALL THINK LBJ PASSED CIVIL RIGHTS TO HELP BLACKS, IT WAS SO THEY WOULD VOTE FOR HIM & HIS VIETNAM HISTORY COULD FILL PAGES MY DAD WAS I(N THE MARINE'S EARLY IN '65

7 minutes ago, JakeHolman said:

RONALD REAGAN ... THE GREATEST .... LBJ .... THE WORST …

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO ANSWER THATS COOL, HOW OLD ARE YOU?  REAGAN-MONDALE WAS MY DEBUT YR BEING ABLE TO VITE IN NOV '84 I WAS 20

5 minutes ago, spence said:

VERY CLOSE FOR ME BUDDY  ALL THINK LBJ PASSED CIVIL RIGHTS TO HELP BLACKS, IT WAS SO THEY WOULD VOTE FOR HIM & HIS VIETNAM HISTORY COULD FILL PAGES MY DAD WAS I(N THE MARINE'S EARLY IN '65

LBJ IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE NANNY STATE .... HE STARTED THE BIG GOVERNMENT PROGRAMS AND NEVER ENDING FEDERAL BUREAUCRACIES WE  ARE NOW SADDLED WITH ...

3 minutes ago, spence said:

TO ME THE A #1 ALL-TIME GREATESTEST POLITICIAN THOUGH WAS CHURCHILL-(l874-l965)

THE MOVIE DARKEST HOUR IS AN ENJOYABLE MOVIE TO WATCH ... GO TO HILLSDALE COLLEGE TO ENROLL FOR A FREE COURSE ON WINSTON CHURCHILL ... IN TODAY'S UNIVERSITIES CHURCHILL IS FROWNED UPON ...

5 minutes ago, JakeHolman said:

LBJ IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE NANNY STATE .... HE STARTED THE BIG GOVERNMENT PROGRAMS AND NEVER ENDING FEDERAL BUREAUCRACIES WE  ARE NOW SADDLED WITH ...

NOT TO ARGUE PAL, BT FDR STARTED MOST PROGRAMS BEFRE & AFTERTYE WAR

MOST PRES LIVE LONG, EXCEPT FORLBJ THANK GOD AT AGE^% IN !(&#  MANY GHOSTS HE CARRIED W*TH HIM!

WHAT D YOU THINK OF BOBBY KENNEDY???

• JakeHolman changed the title to THE RESISTANCE TO THE ILLEGITIMATE (OCCUPANT) BIDEN ADMINISTRATION ...