Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

THE RESISTANCE TO THE ILLEGITIMATE PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN ...

58 minutes ago, TomJH said:

I don't post fake news articles like Jake does to add to the confusion. His thread is largely comprised of disinformation and I have to wonder how much of it comes from Russian sources (you know, the country Trump refuses to scold for election interference).

Come to think of it, when is the last time you saw Jake criticize the Russians for election interference?

I personable do not give much if any weight to the intelligence that Russia hacked the DNC computers. Show me any other Russian interference you know of that has a real significance to sway a vote away from Hillary to Trump.

2 minutes ago, TalkTalk123 said:

I personable do not give much if any weight to the intelligence that Russia hacked the DNC computers. Show me any other Russian interference you know of that has a real significance to sway a vote away from Hillary to Trump.

The evidence is presented in an overwhelming fashion in Academy Award winning Alex Gibney's new HBO documentary, Agents of Chaos.   They lay out very precise examples of how it is all done and also the case of how the Russians fed wikileaks.

But I wouldn't expect a Kremlin bot to buy into this even when presented with evidence. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Bogie56 said:

The evidence is presented in an overwhelming fashion in Academy Award winning Alex Gibney's new HBO documentary, Agents of Chaos.   They lay out very precise examples of how it is all done and also the case of how the Russians fed wikileaks.

But I wouldn't expect a Kremlin bot to buy into this even when presented with evidence. 

FBI: DNC rebuffed request to examine computer servers

Washington (CNN)The Democratic National Committee "rebuffed" a request from the FBI to examine its computer services after it was allegedly hacked by Russia during the 2016 election, a senior law enforcement official told CNN Thursday.
"The FBI repeatedly stressed to DNC officials the necessity of obtaining direct access to servers and data, only to be rebuffed until well after the initial compromise had been mitigated," a senior law enforcement official told CNN. "This left the FBI no choice but to rely upon a third party for information. These actions caused significant delays and inhibited the FBI from addressing the intrusion earlier."
This statement is in response to reports that the FBI never asked the DNC for access to the hacked systems.
The DNC told Buzzfeed News that they did not receive a request from the FBI to access their computer servers.
"The DNC had several meetings with representatives of the FBI's Cyber Division and its Washington Field Office, the Department of Justice's National Security Division, and US Attorney's Offices, and it responded to a variety of requests for cooperation, but the FBI never requested access to the DNC's computer servers," Eric Walker, the DNC's deputy communications director, told BuzzFeed News.
The FBI instead relied on the assessment from a third-party security company called CrowdStrIke.
The DNC did not immediately respond to a request for comment by CNN. But President-elect Donald Trump cited Thursday's news to hit Democrats, tweeting, "So how and why are they so sure about hacking if they never even requested an examination of the computer servers? What is going on?"
Congress held hearings on the alleged Russia hacking on Thursday, where officials agreed on the conclusion that Russia is a major threat to the United States and was behind hacking meant to influence the outcome of the 2016 election.

Clapper's your man Bogie!! and Cid's 

I told you who I was, now tell me who you are. So, you don't have a problem with the Intelligence agencies being refused the servers ?
  • Confused 1
6 hours ago, TalkTalk123 said:

FBI: DNC rebuffed request to examine computer servers

Washington (CNN)The Democratic National Committee "rebuffed" a request from the FBI to examine its computer services after it was allegedly hacked by Russia during the 2016 election, a senior law enforcement official told CNN Thursday.
"The FBI repeatedly stressed to DNC officials the necessity of obtaining direct access to servers and data, only to be rebuffed until well after the initial compromise had been mitigated," a senior law enforcement official told CNN. "This left the FBI no choice but to rely upon a third party for information. These actions caused significant delays and inhibited the FBI from addressing the intrusion earlier."
This statement is in response to reports that the FBI never asked the DNC for access to the hacked systems.
The DNC told Buzzfeed News that they did not receive a request from the FBI to access their computer servers.
"The DNC had several meetings with representatives of the FBI's Cyber Division and its Washington Field Office, the Department of Justice's National Security Division, and US Attorney's Offices, and it responded to a variety of requests for cooperation, but the FBI never requested access to the DNC's computer servers," Eric Walker, the DNC's deputy communications director, told BuzzFeed News.
The FBI instead relied on the assessment from a third-party security company called CrowdStrIke.
The DNC did not immediately respond to a request for comment by CNN. But President-elect Donald Trump cited Thursday's news to hit Democrats, tweeting, "So how and why are they so sure about hacking if they never even requested an examination of the computer servers? What is going on?"
Congress held hearings on the alleged Russia hacking on Thursday, where officials agreed on the conclusion that Russia is a major threat to the United States and was behind hacking meant to influence the outcome of the 2016 election.

Clapper's your man Bogie!! and Cid's 

I told you who I was, now tell me who you are. So, you don't have a problem with the Intelligence agencies being refused the servers ?

I have not idea what the point of your post is.  Regardless of whether or not the US intelligence services had access to the DNC computers and servers, it is well documented and accepted by rationale people that the Russian did interfere in the US elections on Trump's behalf, as they are doing now.

Also, have no idea why you included me in your post.

Let's go with this one.  

https://www.cnn.com/2017/01/05/politics/russian-hacking-hearing-senate-republicans/

42 minutes ago, ElCid said:

I have not idea what the point of your post is.  Regardless of whether or not the US intelligence services had access to the DNC computers and servers, it is well documented and accepted by rationale people that the Russian did interfere in the US elections on Trump's behalf, as they are doing now.

Also, have no idea why you included me in your post.

Let's go with this one.  

https://www.cnn.com/2017/01/05/politics/russian-hacking-hearing-senate-republicans/

accepted by rationale people---- People like crowd-strike?

Yea Clapper talks about how Trump is disparaging the US intelligence and potentially damaging public confidence, what about the DNC  disparaging the FBI by refusing to turn over the servers, talk about damaging public confidence. 

• Sad 1

rcp-logo-ss-red-250.png

Media's Dossier Scandal Is Worse Than You Thought

Becket Adams, Washington Examiner September 26, 2020

Just when you think you have grasped the enormity of the U.S. news media's Steele dossier scandal, it gets worse. Much worse.

Read Full Article »

rcp-logo-ss-red-250.png

'Get Trump': Whistleblower Speaks Out on Flynn Case

Sean Davis & Mollie Hemingway, The Federalist September 26, 2020

The case agent managing the FBI's investigation of Flynn told Department of Justice attorneys that a desire to

Read Full Article »

rcp-logo-ss-red-250.png

Fresh proof the entire Russiagate probe was nothing but a political smear

By Post Editorial Board

September 25, 2020 | 8:15pm

Fresh proof, and lots of it, just landed that the entire Russiagate probe was a political hit on Team Trump — unprecedented abuse of Justice Department powers by Obama-era officials that continued under Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

Start with this: The main “subsource” for Christopher Steele’s infamous dossier (which served as vital “evidence” to justify the investigations) had years earlier been tagged as a possible “national-security threat” and Kremlin asset.

And top FBI leaders knew that by December 2016 — yet kept the damning info from the courts as they used the dossier to get warrants to surveil former Trump aide Carter Page.

That’s right: The probe of Trump’s supposed Russian ties depended on gossip from a likely Russian asset.

Meanwhile, text messages just released in the Mike Flynn case show that some of the agents working on that Crossfire Hurricane investigation believed it was a political hit. Many of them even bought special insurance for fear they’d face abuse-of-power charges.

A Sept. 17 interview of FBI agent William J. Barnett as part of the Justice Department review of the Flynn case is mind-blowing. Barnett, who moved from Crossfire Hurricane to Mueller’s team, thought the probe was “problematic and could result in an inspector general investigation.”

https://nypost.com/2020/09/25/fresh-proof-russiagate-probe-was-nothing-but-a-political-smear/

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fthefederalist.imgus11.com%2Fpublic%2F%2Fcbc9808fc4de55c1f4d8ee7abac91cdf.png%3Fr%3D1471800495&t=1601130192&ymreqid=aa5384af-12b9-91d4-1c06-c2008b013d00&sig=f9D9_x5JWaqhW7ZszblcMQ--~D

The Satanic Temple Is In Fact Emblematic Of The Leftist Worldview
When justice is more important than the law and relativism receives religious freedom, the end is anarchy — and that's a serious problem indeed.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Satanism, and motherhood converged in the pages of the Huffington Post on Thursday when Jamie Smith, an attorney and mom, wrote that the death of the Supreme Court justice motivated her to join the Satanic Temple.

“I am a 40-something attorney and mother who lives in a quiet neighborhood with a yard and a garage full of scooters and soccer balls,” Smith said. “I often walk with my children to get ice cream and spend weekends hiking through a national park. I am not the type of person who would normally consider becoming a Satanist, but these are not normal times.”

Read > https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/25/the-satanic-temple-is-in-fact-emblematic-of-the-leftist-worldview/

• Haha 1

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fthefederalist.imgus11.com%2Fpublic%2F%2Fcbc9808fc4de55c1f4d8ee7abac91cdf.png%3Fr%3D1471800495&t=1601130192&ymreqid=aa5384af-12b9-91d4-1c06-c2008b013d00&sig=f9D9_x5JWaqhW7ZszblcMQ--~D

Kelly Loeffler’s Bill To Protect Female Athletes Is A Sign The GOP Finally Figured Out The Culture War
This is exactly the kind of culture war battle Republicans long avoided, terrified of inciting controversy with the media and cultural left.

Sen. Kelly Loeffler, in the midst of a heated campaign, introduced legislation this week to protect female athletes under Title IX. The Georgia senator is picking exactly the kind of culture war battle Republicans long avoided, terrified of inciting controversy with the media and left. Loeffler’s decision to introduce the bill now, as she fights to retain her seat, is deeply telling. Social conservatives should take heart.

The Protection of Women and Girls in Sports Act of 2020, co-sponsored by Sens. Mike Lee, (R-Utah),  Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenn.), James Lankford (R-Okla.), and Tom Cotton (R-Ark.), stipulates schools that receive federal funds would be in violation of Title IX should they “permit a person whose sex is male to participate in an athletic program or activity that is designated for women or girls.”

Read > https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/25/kelly-loefflers-bill-to-protect-female-athletes-is-a-sign-the-gop-finally-figured-out-the-culture-war/

LewRockwell.com

anti-stateanti-warpro-market

Digital Technocracy Trumps Paper-Money Democracy

It Isn’t About BLM, Or Face Masks, Or Lockdowns, Or Even Vaccination - - It Is About A Digital Currency That Will Take Away The Independence Of Every American

By Bill Sardi

September 25, 2020

he current unrest in the streets of American cities only serves as a distraction to what is really going on.

Stop arguing over whether face masks prevent the spread of COVID-19 coronavirus, or that lockdowns are or aren’t needed to save lives.  That is all contrived.  The real agenda is to intentionally drive Americans out of their livelihoods so they beg for a federal government dole out in the form of new digital currency.

With paper money going the way of buggy whips, digital currency will be distributed directly from the federal government rather than banks and Americans will lose the anonymity of what goods and services they spend their money on.  The federal government will now know what political party you contribute to, whether you have complied with forced vaccination, etc., etc.  And if you disagree with government, your digital money card could be turned off.

Read > https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/09/no_author/digital-technocracy-trumps-paper-money-democracy/

• JakeHolman changed the title to THE RESISTANCE TO THE ILLEGITIMATE PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN ...