Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

TCM SERIALS = Superman... PLAY MORE, DIFFERENT SERIALS !!! in mornings

wheel123

im enjoying the TCM serials on saturday mornings recently, tcm should play more just like their doing

theres tons of old serials out there, what a great saturday or sunday morning matinee at the bijou TCM could be if they continued shooting off 4 parts of a serial each week

what do you say TCM?

any other thoughts on it?

Captain Marvel was great!!! This is the first time I've seen the Superman serials, though I've heard alot about them, mostly bad. Out of several dozen serials I've seen over the years, Superman and its sequal is THE BEST by far!!!

Hope TCM will make serials a regular part of its lineup.

My favorite serials, the ones I watch again and again, are from Republic, whose serials couldn't be touched in the 40s. The best of them all, besides Captain Marvel, was G-Men Vs. the Black Dragon, a serial that moves at jet-speed and stars that perfect serial hero, Rex (Chandler?) and Constance Worth, as his feisty, gun-toting sidekick. Another Republic goodie was Daredevils of the Red Circle, about a group of circus brothers who try to find the killer of their little brother. There's not a wasted moment. Many think Spy Smasher is the ultimate serial and they might be right. the action ranges from Germany to Mexico to the USA. Come on TCM! We want more, more serials--this time from Republic!