Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

RED DUST pre-code alert

FredCDobbs

"Red Dust" is coming up early Tuesday morning (Nov. 28th) at 4:30 Eastern time.

Clark Gable, Jean Harlow, and Mary Astor in a steamy Indo-China (Vietnam) jungle, up-river from Saigon. An excellent pre-code.

A "Must See" and "Must Record" for pre-code fans.

Fred,

I was out at the American Cinematheque today (housed here at the famous Egyptian theatre) for a documentary screening and picked up the November Now Playing from TCM.

Monday - until early Thursday of this upcoming week is filled with lots of great, classic films and some of them seldom run, from the studio era.

So, check the schedule, folks, so you don't miss something you have been wanting to see.

I've been waiting for this one. I have it on an old TCM recorded VHS, but I'd like to get it on DVD and get rid of the tape.

Now if they'd just show "Millie," "What Price Hollywood," "Dynamite," "Midnight Mary" and about 40 other precodes I could finally make a dent in getting rid of these stacks of tapes.

Anyway, this is the move that made me fall in love with Jean Harlow. Not to be missed.