Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello. I'm somewhat new here.

Caps

My name is John Kilduff. I was on and off the boards for a while several years ago, but I ended up drifting out when you had to register an AOL account. Now that that's changed, I'm back here.

When it comes to movies I enjoy, I like movies made from the 30s up to 1990. There are a few post-90s movies I like, but I'm retro for the most part. I'm a member of the American Film Institute and a frequent contributor to The 80s Movies Rewind. I got into movies at a very young age. I was reading reviews when I was in my single digits and, through watching TNT in the early-to-mid-90s, I became familiar with cartoons of the 30s and the 40s. I also recorded the very first airing (on TNT) of "Here's Looking At You, Warner Brothers" when I was either 9 or 10 years old (I forget which). While most of the DVDs I own are 80s movies, I do own copies of "Singin' In The Rain", "Casablanca", "Meet Me In St. Louis", "Treasure Of The Sierra Madre" and "Yankee Doodle Dandy" (I probably just named the 5 most overplayed movies on TCM).

Knowing my checkered history with Internet forums over the years, I may post a lot or just a little. I may stay for years or book after a month. Either way, I hope to expand my movie knowledge and hopefully make a good case for 80s movies as well.

Sincerely,

John "Caps" Kilduff