Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

what's the name of this movie

cjs123

The only scene from the movie that I remember is: A man's body was disposed of in an abandoned water well. Checking to see if the man is really dead, the woman cranks up the rope, uncovers the body, covers it back up - then the ?dead" man thrusts his hand out and grabs the woman's arm. Can someone help me with the name of this movie?

OK, the movie was in black and white and I saw it in the late 60's or early 70's. I have no idea as to the names of the actors or actresses. One other scene I kind of remember had to do with a delivery of a box of flowers to a house. When the box was opened, it had a finger inside with the flowers. I was kind of young when I saw it and didn't pay attention to actors' names. Those scenes just stuck in my mind. Thanks.

I saw the movie on TV, and I must admit that it could have been in color...I was watching it on a black-and-white TV. I can't believe I didn't think of that. I saw it in the USA and the actors were American in an American setting. I guess it could have been an episode of a TV show...I didn't see the beginning, and although it was very suspenseful at the time, I was unable to see the end of the show. Thanks for helping.