Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Subject Matter Movies

CaveGirl

There are those who make pejorative statements about people going "off topic" on this message board, to their detriment if I do say so being that some of the most interesting movies are those which also veer off topic from their originally and ostensible topic matter.

For example, what movie is more off topic in its development than "My Dinner with Andre". But if one follows the completely off topic conversation, and is cognizant of its many diversions then it is one of the most enthalling movies of all time, mentally and otherwise. Often one is not interested in topics of which one is negligent in knowledge of, and that's the rub. Admittedly a movie speaking about string theory might be a bit above my level of knowledge, but hopefully I would try to acquire some and then watch it again.

But happily, I've gone off topic of my own topic, which is the idea of course, since only the best conversationalists have the ability to go off topic and make analogies to other things.

So now being back on topic, name a movie which goes off topic considerably in its presentation.

Much thanks for any contributions.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings