Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Christmas Movies

KevinL

I am attempting to compile a group of Holiday films. Of course I have the standards, Holiday inn, White Christmas IAWL,etc however I am looking for some less well known names. i,e. I recently purchased a 30s/40s film called "Beyond Christmas" with Harry Carry...original title was Beyond Tomorow, also the Original Christmas in Connecticut is awesome.

I am looking for period pieces. (Hercule Poirots Christmas was great for example)

thoughts? It doesn't have to be a traditional "Holiday Favorite" i.e. the Christmas scene in the first Harry potter film was quite nice.

Hey Kevin! :)

I was going to post in this when I saw it on here the other night but I didn't think you would like the ones I mentioned... But since you said:

thoughts? It doesn't have to be a traditional "Holiday Favorite" i.e. the Christmas scene in the first Harry potter film was quite nice.

I give my two faves Home Alone and While You Were Sleeping.

Check my "It's That Time of Year..." thread and alot of great people gave some cool responses!

Thanks,

bhf1940