Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looking for info on the short film aired at 9:00- 9:15 pm PT 11/28/06

cray

I just saw part of the funniest short film. All the characters were dogs, dressed up in clothes. They were in some sort of night club, with dancing dogs and others playing instruments. There was a shooting, and then It ended in a courtroom scene. Unfortunately, it was already on when I turned on the TV, so I missed part. I would love to know the title and when and if it is airing again, so I can record it for my family. If not, is it available for purchase anywhere?

Somebody else has just done a post on this part of the forum, but you may not have seen farther down the "forum home" page under "Genre" - the category "Shorts."

Click that, and then the "Upcoming Shorts" thread - you'll find more than you ever realized about all this, especially since in June one of the TCM employees has been posting a listing each week.

FYI, though, it was one of the "Dogville Shorts" - "Hot Dog." There seem to be nine of them, not officially available, but somewhere in that other thread you'll find a listing where some have gotten them.