Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

IMPORTANT!!calling all canadian judy garland fans!!

garlandfan87

I really need to find any Canadian Judy Garland fans who may have recorded the Judy Garland biopic that was shown on the 25th November on Bravo called "Rainbow".

My reason is this....

I live in the Isle of Man (a tiny island between England and Ireland) and I have the bestest friend in the world, who's had, to be blunt, a really **** year. She is the biggest Judy Garland fan I know and I plan on making her Christmas special by getting this video for her. She used to watch it as a child, and when we were talking about the film the other night, it brought her to tears to think she could never see the film again, as it got lost somewhere over the years, and it isnt actually available to buy anymore.

This is where I need your help! If anyone recorded it, I will pay you $40 plus any postage and packing to mail me the video. I would be so very very grateful.

If anyone can help, please reply to this post or email me at:lexisbaby187@hotmail.com

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and please, no time-wasters!