Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Johnny Crawford

Lady56

Wondering what Johnny Crawford is doing these days. Put on your thinking caps middle agers. He played Clint Eastwoods son on the TV show Rawhide, back in the 50's. I saw a small tid-bit on tv a few years ago that he was teaching ball room dancing. If anyone knows anything about him, let me know. Remember girls, he was a little cutie.

> Wondering what Johnny Crawford is doing these days.

> Put on your thinking caps middle agers. He played

> Clint Eastwoods son on the TV show Rawhide, back in

> the 50's.

I thought Johnny Crawford played Chuck Conners son on "The Rifleman" in the 1950's. Is this the same Crawford your referring to? If so he's a "Son of a Gun".

Although he was in a few movies, IMDB doesn't give a bio for him. The last film he was in was in 1999, and the 'child star' round table I saw on the Biography channel a couple of years ago. i got the impression he turned to singing after a while, but not particulars.

Anne

He has a band, called the Johnny Crawford Orchestra or Johnny Crawford and his Orchestra. They play 1920s and 1930s music.

They often appear at the Atlas Bar that is now (or at least it was two years ago) in that beautiful Art Deco Skyscraper on the Sunset Strip that Werner Klemperer (sp??- Col Klink on Hogans Heroes) used to live in.

They have also played the Knitting Factory and Cinegrill in the Hollywood Roosevelt.

They tour the country as well.