Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

need help

chuy

this is for the older folks. I saw a movie abt 35 or so years ago. Don't remember the title but we were visiting a relative and did not get to see the end. have not seen it since. The part I remember is a boy or young man, could have been a girl is in a cave with other people and they are blind, actually they have no eyes, just skin where the eyes are supposed to be. this all I remember about this film. Not sure if blk and wht or color. Can anyone help?

Hey, chuy, I remember that one too. I remembered that Lee Marvin was in it, so I looked it up just now. It was a 1962 TV drama, called "The Richest Man in Bogota" (Colombia, not New Jersey.) It was based on a story by H.G. Wells called "In the Land of the Blind." I remember especially the part where the lovely young girl Marvin has met in the cave (maybe he was looking for gold or some other treasure?) touches his face to learn his features, and recoils when she touches his eyes.

JDB

Great!! JDB. I have also been looking for the name of that TV production for years. I had a feeling Lee Marvin was in it, but every time I searched Lee Marvin, It never came up. Of course who would have thought that a drama about eyeless people who be named "Richest Man in Bogota". When I asked my movie buff friends , they told me I must have been dreaming,,,I was starting to think that myself. Thanks a Bunch!!!!!