Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DownGoesFrazier

Hillary Clinton - take 4

Promising to indict Clinton is a pretty smart move!

Even people who would never be inclined to vote for Trump - electing instead to just stay home, or vote for one of the 3rd Party two, might very well be motivated by sheer hatred of Clinton to reward this tactic by The Donald.

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-indict-email/2016/06/29/id/736298/

Promising to indict Clinton is a pretty smart move!

Even people who would never be inclined to vote for Trump - electing instead to just stay home, or vote for one of the 3rd Party two, might very well be motivated by sheer hatred of Clinton to reward this tactic by The Donald.

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-indict-email/2016/06/29/id/736298/

People who live in glass houses..............

People who live in glass houses..............

Clinton's house is a lot glassier than the Donald's, don't you think?

• Like 1

No, I don't.

You think Trump has committed as much "crime" as Clinton?

It's her that's been ensconced in political corruption for the past 25 years, not him.

You think Trump has committed as much "crime" as Clinton?

It's her that's been ensconced in political corruption for the past 25 years, not him.

You have a point about Clinton, but Trump has been in NYC real estate and construction longer than 25 years, and those jobs are found in the dictionary under "corrupt". Kickbacks, payoffs, mafia ties, shoddy materials, under-the-table illegal laborers and the resulting unsafe working environment, etc. And that's not even getting started on Trump University and the other fraudulent "businesses" he's run. Trump almost seems gleeful at times about his corruption, though, whereas Hillary has a "Why, I never!" attitude.

• Like 3

Now we're on the 4th? Why bother anymore? LOL!

I'm not clear on why the HRC threads end up in corn field when other related topics seem to flourish. The same sort of back-and-forths are present in all. Each have an equal chance to derail and enter into some verboten subject matter. Or hyper-intense polarization of views.

Edited by laffite

Hey, we might make it to HC Number Nine after all. Number

Nine, number nine. The Watusi. The Twist. Block that kick,

block that kick.

I'm not clear on why the HRC threads end up in corn field when other related topics seem to flourish. The same sort of back-and-forths are present in all. Each have an equal chance to derail and enter into some verboten subject matter. Or hyper-intense polarization of views.

I agree Jake's Trump Thread is much worse and the moderators haven't done anything about it.  Maybe he has contacts?

Maybe nobody complains when tRUMP gets hashed.I sure dont mind!:D

Maybe nobody complains when tRUMP gets hashed.I sure dont mind! :D

Thinking more about what his supporters state.

Maybe nobody complains when tRUMP gets hashed.I sure dont mind! :D

What you state IS the reason the Trump threads didn't have anywhere near the level of personal attacks between users like the HRC threads have.      The Sander and HRC supporters just can't play nice with each other.       

Loretta Lynch's Private Meeting With Bill Clinton Prior to Release of Benghazi Report
Why would the Attorney General, who sets the tone for law enforcement, do this?
Tuesday, June 29, 2015 ABC News-15 based in Arizona reported, “US Attorney General Loretta Lynch, Bill Clinton meet privately in Phoenix before Benghazi report.”
According to the report the meeting was not a chance encounter but was apparently an arranged meeting between Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch on board her government airplane.
The appearance this meeting creates, in and of itself, calls into question the judgment of the Attorney General of the United States - America's "Top Cop" who sets the tone for law enforcement for the entire federal government and, as a consequence, for law enforcement agencies at all levels from coast to coast and border to border.
And make no mistake - appearances can be critical. This was a message that was repeatedly hammered home by my bosses when I served as a Special Agent for the former INS (Immigration and Naturalization Service).

Read more FrontPage Mag >

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/263356/loretta-lynchs-private-meeting-bill-clinton-prior-michael-cutler

3637547599_1ece0db9cd_o.gif

It was Loretta Lynn, and it wasn't private:

ded95ef66590b8c7d2dc903bcba8831a.jpg?ito

• Like 1