Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hillary Clinton - take 4

The Washington Post has a story up that compiles Hillary's life in a timeline using all of the various conspiracies, accusations, and rumors about her. It's very funny.

The Hideous, Diabolical Truth About Hillary Clinton

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/compost/wp/2016/10/14/the-hideous-diabolical-truth-about-hillary-clinton/?utm_term=.640891e57dec

• Like 1

JJG said: To me they (bulldogs) are the Frankenstein of dogs. 

LOL! ....and Pugs are Eye-gor!

And ElCid, even though I was not part of the conversation, I will admit to knowing very little about Civil War history. It's been many moons since school and much has been forgotten. Sad really, but I hope you can assist with forgotten facts when it comes up.

Jake said: The usual progressive dribble coming from you.

If the best explanation of your position you can muster is personally attacking the messenger, then you've wholly reinforced my point.

It was started in 1997, run by husband and wife team Barbara and David Mikkelson. It is filled with numerous, intentionally inaccurate information because the Mikkelson's have no formal background or experience in investigative research. In addition, it is biased to the liberal point-of-view where the information "reveals a strong tendency to explain away criticisms towards liberal politicians and public figures while giving conservatives the hatchet job. Religious stories and issues are similarly shown no mercy.

CONSERVAPEDIA

Donald Trump v. Hillary Clinton

So the time has arrived that you and I must cast a vote based upon the decision we have made or will make. We must now decide if we want our country to travel down the road and in the direction we are going, or do we want changes. If we want changes, what changes do we want? Quoting Ronald Reagan, “The government is our car and we are the driver. It is up to us to determine the road we travel and how fast we drive.”

CONSERVATIVE NEWS & VIEWS > http://www.conservativenewsandviews.com/2016/10/14/editorial/letters/donald-trump-hillary-clinton/

TRUMPUS MAXIMUS AMERICANUS!

Trump calls for drug test before debate

THE HILL >> http://www.thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/301181-trump-calls-for-drug-test-before-debate

SICK HILLARY

If they're going to have a drug test before the debate they need to call in Trump's friend, Vladimir Putin. I hear that his athletes have been barred from the Olympics because they're all on dope. But for a number of years they were able to cheat the test and get by.

So, if Trump wants to know how he can go on using these illicit drugs-- sniff-- sniff, snort --snort and pass a drug test, then he needs to call Russia and asked his old friend Putin how they did it with the Russian athletes.

If they're going to have a drug test before the debate they need to call in Trump's friend, Vladimir Putin. I hear that his athletes have been barred from the Olympics because they're all on dope. But for a number of years they were able to cheat the test and get by.

So, if Trump wants to know how he can go on using these illicit drugs-- sniff-- sniff, snort --snort and pass a drug test, then he needs to call Russia and asked his old friend Putin how they did it with the Russian athletes.

You could be on to something.   The Russian athletes where taking performance enhancing drugs.     Clearly Trump isn't on any performance enhancing drugs based on his performances during the last 2 debates.       :lol:

You could be on to something.   The Russian athletes where taking performance enhancing drugs.     Clearly Trump isn't on any performance enhancing drugs based on his performances during the last 2 debates.       :lol:

Trump seemed to be on mushrooms this afternoon in Bangor.

• Like 1