Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hillary Clinton - take 4

No corporate dictator would deem Stein even important enough to even talk to, let alone give guidance

Well even if they did think she was important enough, she wouldn't accept their money. Maybe that's her flaw, she won't be bribed.

That's what makes the Clintons so unique--they

are the only pols interested in money and power.

Tres amusant, mon ami ..

A glittering generality that serves the C's ...

Is it possible that money and power can be relative depending on the pol?

^_^

Tres amusant, mon ami ..

A glittering generality that serves the C's ...

Is it possible that money and power can be relative depending on the pol?

^_^

Some are less egregious than others, but most of them

are attracted to money and power. I think what distinguishes

the Clintons is their longevity and their savvy about the

process, the latter being a result of the former. And she is

running against a guy who isn't exactly a honest broker

himself, so when it comes to deception, it's pretty much a

tie.

EXCLUSIVE: FBI Agents Say Comey ‘Stood In The Way’ Of Clinton Email Investigation
He explained, “It’s not. People inside the bureau are furious. They are embarrassed. They feel like they are being led by a hack but more than that that they think he’s a crook. They think he’s fundamentally dishonest. They have no confidence in him. The bureau inside right now is a mess.”

DAILY CALLER > http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/17/exclusive-fbi-agents-say-comey-stood-in-the-way-of-clinton-email-investigation/

DIRTY FBI COP COMEY

Notice how her eyes roll like a human slot machine and her head

goes up and down like a bobble head doll? Definite signs of

Bejepers-Crone-GiddyUp Syndrome. Prognosis Negative.

10 days at the most.

Doyle McManus, columnist for LA Times had a very good column on "What the Emails Tell Us About Clinton."  Basically the emails did not really reveal anything not typical of most politicians or government officials.  

However, the anti-Clinton forces have misinterpreted what she said or used bites that are out of context.

His major point is that if Clinton wins, the possible Russian involvement in hacking and the presidential election there will be frosty relations between US and Russia.

If Trump wins, he owes Putin something.

ZoD4M2pW_bigger.jpg

James Woods @RealJamesWoods Oct 15

There's the unimaginable and the throw-up-in-your-mouth unimaginable. #Imaginepic.twitter.com/5sYS4ljG81

Cu1ClHkUMAELl93.jpg

And there's the so-unimaginable-that-it's-not-true:

http://www.snopes.com/media/notnews/yokohillary.asp

Rumors that Clinton and Yoko Ono once had an affair originated from a website that publishes hoax stories.

And there's the so-unimaginable-that-it's-not-true:

http://www.snopes.com/media/notnews/yokohillary.asp

Rumors that Clinton and Yoko Ono once had an affair originated from a website that publishes hoax stories.

Had Ono admitted anything of the sort, that report would have reached mainstream media sources. But World News Daily Report is a fake news site whose disclaimer page clearly states that its content is not news and is not meant to be taken seriously.

Shows you how cuckoo James Woods is and the person who believed this.

• Like 1

HAH! I KNEW she used the N-Word!

With her temper, it's a given. It was just a matter of time till someone told.

How often does she use the N-Word?

Good question.

[link removed due to offensive content]

Edited by TCMModerator1
link to article removed due to offensive content

Although, to be fair, when I do the big, bold, technicolor font thing, I'm usually just trying to draw attention to the title of whatever particular movie I'm talking about, make it catch everyone's eye, cuz I know I'm overly verbose and long-winded and why waste your time if I'm yammering on about some movie you haven't seen or don't care about?

And sometimes, yes I've done it to emphasize the fact that- in my often immoderate opinion- a movie or performance is just REALLY GOOD or REALLY BAD in such a way that just a regular sized, all black font doesn't carry the intensity with which I feel.

WILL PROMISE TO TRY USING ALL CAPS to HENCEFOTH CONVEY EXTREME APPROVAL OR DISPLEASURE.

And again, all apologies for lifting the lid off the extra large, colored, bold font options box.

Trust me, I regret this everyday.

• Like 1

Although, to be fair, when I do the big, bold, technicolor font thing, I'm usually just trying to draw attention to the title of whatever particular movie I'm talking about, make it catch everyone's eye, cuz I know I'm overly verbose and long-winded and why waste your time if I'm yammering on about some movie you haven't seen or don't care about?

And sometimes, yes I've done it to emphasize the fact that- in my often immoderate opinion- a movie or performance is just REALLY GOOD or REALLY BAD in such a way that just a regular sized, all black font doesn't carry the intensity with which I feel.

WILL PROMISE TO TRY USING ALL CAPS to HENCEFOTH CONVEY EXTREME APPROVAL OR DISPLEASURE.

And again, all apologies for lifting the lid off the extra large, colored, bold font options box.

Trust me, I regret this everyday.

LOL. You're forgiven.........

• Like 1