Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hillary Clinton - take 4

Flashback: Hillary Clinton Says Islam Is ‘Not Our Adversary’
Hillary Clinton might be scrambling on to Bill O’Reilly’s phone lines to burnish her terrorist-fighting credentials today, haunted by visions of cratering poll numbers, but she was singing a very different tune about Islam last November:

Read more Breitbart >

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/07/15/islam-flashback-hillary-clinton-adversary/

11514-animated_gifchat8etf.gif

The other day, the Quinnipiac poll showed very tight races between Hillary and Donald in swing states. That was reported widely, all over the media. The next day, the WSJ/NBC/Marist polls showed Hillary way ahead in swing states.  That was not reported so widely. Today, several polls (ABC, NBC, CNN) show Hillary comfortably ahead in the general.  All these polls will continue to go back and forth.

Part of my point about Hillary, is that there is a far right and far left conspiracy to defame her and not to report good news when it happens. She deals with it like a grown up, without whining, unlike her adversaries.

as a HRC supporter, you are more than welcome to counteract such "left/right conspiracy" stories with positive Clinton posts

(besides up & down polls, which don't really mean much right now anyway)

-she's gotta be doin' something right...

:unsure:

as a HRC supporter, you are more than welcome to counteract such "left/right conspiracy" stories with positive Clinton posts

(besides up & down polls, which don't really mean much right now anyway)

-she's gotta be doin' something right...

:unsure:

True, polls mean little now, though they made such a fuss when that Quinnipiac poll came out! But when Donald or Bernie had a blip, or loses a contest, or something, they go whining home to Mama with some excuse, usually externalizing rather than seeing their own (considerable) flaws as the reason. Imagine them as President!  Hillary's a big boy.

Hillary Clinton Reacts to Baton Rouge Attacks on Police Officers — Seven Hours Later

Yeah, she should have immediately tweeted out a "blame Obama" missive, much like a certain Orangutan-American real estate mogul. That would help the situation immensely.

• Like 3

Hillary Clinton Reacts to Baton Rouge Attacks on Police Officers — Seven Hours Later

Totally appropriate to wait until the FACTS are known before commenting, especially for a candidate.  Rather than getting it wrong and inciting more people to consider violence.

Flashback: Hillary Clinton Says Islam Is ‘Not Our Adversary’

Hillary Clinton might be scrambling on to Bill O’Reilly’s phone lines to burnish her terrorist-fighting credentials today, haunted by visions of cratering poll numbers, but she was singing a very different tune about Islam last November:

Read more Breitbart >

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/07/15/islam-flashback-hillary-clinton-adversary/

11514-animated_gifchat8etf.gif

Can't you see what she means by that? Did you actually look at the video, or do you just blindly accept the shills you so fondly quote.

Let's not be stupid.

Yes, Charlton, laugh as you will, it gets to be a hoot around here ...

• Like 1

Mothers weeping for their lost sons used to mean something in this country but not in the Obama/Clinton era.

Mrs. Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy- - The mother of President John F Kennedy and of Senator Robert F Kennedy, both of her sons assassinated while engaged in public service to the American people.

Mrs. Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy had a lot to cry about, but she never went on national TV during a convention to make people feel sorry for her because of her tragedies. She had too much dignity, personal pride and self-respect to do that.

Mrs. Kennedy knew that when you send your children into public service sometimes they don't return. Sometimes that's the price you pay for public service.

Mrs. Kennedy knew that when you send your children into public service sometimes they don't return. Sometimes that's the price you pay for public service.

Coming from a woman who doesn't like men and it's highly likely, but not necessarily, has never had a son of natural birth or a daughter. Maybe I'm mistaken?

Coming from a woman who doesn't like men and it's highly likely, but not necessarily, has never had a son of natural birth or a daughter. Maybe I'm mistaken?

Oh, my goodness, Jake, I didn't know you were interested. You're making me blush.

I've been in love with Leslie Howard AKA Ashley Wilkes since I was in the 4th grade. Too bad you're not more like that Southern Man.

He was a real gentleman.

Mothers weeping for their lost sons used to mean something in this country but not in the Obama/Clinton era.

Wrong again.  Bush and the Republicans have caused far more to die than Obama and Clinton combined.

Based on what he has said, Trump would send far, far more into harm's way with no realistic expectation of success.  He would also incite more home grown terrorist type attacks - by American citizens by birth.

Your posts continue to show why Mississippi ranks 50th in education in the US.

This is hardly surprising, but Hillary leads Donald by double digits in the latest Quinnipiac poll of New York voters.  It's important, though, because New Yorkers know both candidates better than voters in any other state.

• Like 1

This is hardly surprising, but Hillary leads Donald by double digits in the latest Quinnipiac poll of New York voters.  It's important, though, because New Yorkers know both candidates better than voters in any other state.

Maybe, but the demographics are so different from much of the country that any relevance is limited.

Maybe, but the demographics are so different from much of the country that any relevance is limited.

Glad to see someone understand this.    Yea,  most of polling results at this stage in the process are meaningless.    The hardest part of election polling isn't WHO someone will for vote,  but instead WHO will vote.

• Like 1

Of course, but my point was not that NY will go Democratic, which is obvious, but that we who know both candidates so well, know who is best. We've been following them on local business/issues for a very long time. That's also why Hillary did so well in the NJ and CT primaries, many areas of which get the NY news.

• Like 1

Of course, but my point was not that NY will go Democratic, which is obvious, but that we who know both candidates so well, know who is best. We've been following them on local business/issues for a very long time. That's also why Hillary did so well in the NJ and CT primaries, many areas of which get the NY news.

Excellent point.

Of course this can change, but it's interesting, from The New York Times Upshot:

Hillary Clinton has about a 76% chance of winning the presidency.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/upshot/presidential-polls-forecast.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=b-lede-package-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

geez, Swithin, even I can find more substantial HRC posts....

(whether hooey or not) ;)

Hillary Clinton will push constitutional amendment to overturn Citizens United...

That is pure political spin.     HRC is wise enough to know the chance of getting any constitutional amendment passed, with the nation as divided as it is,  is next to impossible.    Like I said before the only amendment that has a 2\3 consensus is making Pizza the national food  (and with the increase in the Latino population even this might not pass).

geez, Swithin, even I can find more substantial HRC posts....

(whether hooey or not) ;)

Hillary Clinton will push constitutional amendment to overturn Citizens United...

Oh I know. But there was this fuss one day when Trump did well in the Quinnipiac swing state polls, and that was mentioned here and all over the place. So one has to respond.