Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hillary Clinton - take 4

Majority of Americans say Hillary should retire from public life

Consider that she announced her intent to seek the presidency in a two-minute video released on April 12, 2015 — advising the public “everyday Americans need a champion, and I want to be that champion.” And as we all know, 575 days later, she lost the election and did not gain the title “Madame President.” Now what? There are numbers to consider.

“Following Hillary Clinton’s surprise loss to Donald Trump, most voters think it’s time for her to quit the public arena,” notes a new Rasmussen Reports survey, which finds that 55 percent of all likely voters agree that Mrs. Clinton should perhaps find something else to do. The inevitable partisan divide: 82 percent of Republicans, 54 percent of independents and 31 percent of Democrats agree with the idea, while 57 percent of the loyal Democrats say Mrs. Clinton should stay in the public life. But the dynamics appear to have changed.

A few weeks ago she was our savior. How fast things change in politics.

Majority of Americans say Hillary should retire from public life

Consider that she announced her intent to seek the presidency in a two-minute video released on April 12, 2015 — advising the public “everyday Americans need a champion, and I want to be that champion.” And as we all know, 575 days later, she lost the election and did not gain the title “Madame President.” Now what? There are numbers to consider.

“Following Hillary Clinton’s surprise loss to Donald Trump, most voters think it’s time for her to quit the public arena,” notes a new Rasmussen Reports survey, which finds that 55 percent of all likely voters agree that Mrs. Clinton should perhaps find something else to do. The inevitable partisan divide: 82 percent of Republicans, 54 percent of independents and 31 percent of Democrats agree with the idea, while 57 percent of the loyal Democrats say Mrs. Clinton should stay in the public life. But the dynamics appear to have changed.

A few weeks ago she was our savior. How fast things change in politics.

She could always go back to the Rose Law Firm.

President Obama Blames Hillary Clinton’s Strategy for Her Defeat

“One message that I do have for Democrats, is that a strategy that’s just micro-targeting particular discrete groups in a Democratic coalition sometimes will win you the election but it is not going to win you the broad mandate you need,” a subdued Obama told reporters at a Nov. 20 press conference in Lima, Peru, at the tail-end of his last international trip.

Obama acknowledged that Donald Trump’s win has put the nation’s politics “up for grabs,” and could allow the GOP to win long-term dominance.

He conveniently left out that he campaigned for Hillary, lol. Time to go play golf again.

James Comey had a lot to do with it as well and it was no accident.

Comey simply did due diligence - he properly advised Congress in a private letter that new e-mails had come to his attention and needed to be looked at, thereby possibly altering his previous testimony that the case was closed. This is what he was supposed to do.

Why is Comey being blamed by everyone for leaking that letter to the Media?

Wasn't it a member of Congress who did the leaking?

• Like 1

Comey simply did due diligence - he properly advised Congress in a private letter that new e-mails had come to his attention and needed to be looked at, thereby possibly altering his previous testimony that the case was closed. This is what he was supposed to do.

Why is Comey being blamed by everyone for leaking that letter to the Media?

Wasn't it a member of Congress who did the leaking?

Do you really buy into what you are saying?  It was no accident.  He weighed in as part of a plan.

Do you really buy into what you are saying?  It was no accident.  He weighed in as part of a plan.

So what's the plan? ...specifically. Not a challenge, I really would like to know your take. Thanks.

Also Dark's point, was the letter not made public, but was leaked to the press?

I'm a little retrograde on the Comey thing.

So what's the plan? ...specifically. Not a challenge, I really would like to know your take. Thanks.

Also Dark's point, was the letter not made public, but was leaked to the press?

I'm a little retrograde on the Comey thing.

The Comey letter was in complete disregard to the 90 day non-interference in elections rule.  These things never happen in a vacuum and it is good to be aware of that.  There is no plan.  Just calling it out as no accident.  Comey might as well as cut her throat.

• Like 1

The Comey letter was in complete disregard to the 90 day non-interference in elections rule.  These things never happen in a vacuum and it is good to be aware of that.  There is no plan.  Just calling it out as no accident.  Comey might as well as cut her throat.

If it was no accident, then who's behind it? Comey did it alone because he doesn't like Clintion? Is that it? He was appointed by Obama, right? Or was he pressured? I know a few things of course about the Comey stuff but I can't nail it down.  I'm making myself vulnerable by appearing so clueless but I'm curious. Is there a clear story or are there differing opinions? Can you or anyone help?

If it was no accident, then who's behind it? Comey did it alone because he doesn't like Clintion? Is that it? He was appointed by Obama, right? Or was he pressured? I know a few things of course about the Comey stuff but I can't nail it down.  I'm making myself vulnerable by appearing so clueless but I'm curious. Is there a clear story or are there differing opinions? Can you or anyone help?

It was all part of a right-wing conspiracy against the Clinton's. As to the details, only Hillary knows herself, and she's at home crying.

comey has a sense of humor. :lol: