Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hillary Clinton - take 4

The GOP conservatives and Trump don't like her candidness when she talks about Comey, the Russians and Wikileaks,  The Dems don't like her speaking of the DNC shortcomings.

No one likes her candidness.  They see it as whining and an inability to move on.  But as I said they keep asking her about it.  An she has admitted mistakes which usually don't make the sound bites.

What's girl to do?

What is she to do?   Stay away from the media and if she is going to conduct interviews don't throw the DNC (who was corrupt and helped her beat Sanders),   as well as the entire Dem party under the bus.    

I want Dems to make gains in 2018 and defeat Trump in 2020.   Hillary clearly isn't helping in this regard.

What is she to do?   Stay away from the media and if she is going to conduct interviews don't throw the DNC (who was corrupt and helped her beat Sanders),   as well as the entire Dem party under the bus.    

I want Dems to make gains in 2018 and defeat Trump in 2020.   Hillary clearly isn't helping in this regard.

Hillary needs to move on and God help us, but the media needs to stop paying attention to her.  She's done.  Losing to Trump is proof of that.

Moreover, the Dem leadership needs to move on, especially Pelosi, Sanders, Warren, Clyburn, etc.  Let the "younger" Dems come forward and get the recognition they need to win state and national races in 2018.

Hillary needs to move on and God help us, but the media needs to stop paying attention to her.  She's done.  Losing to Trump is proof of that.

Moreover, the Dem leadership needs to move on, especially Pelosi, Sanders, Warren, Clyburn, etc.  Let the "younger" Dems come forward and get the recognition they need to win state and national races in 2018.

Completely agree,  but it appears most Dems at this forum do not see it this way.     Instead they keep doubling down on Clinton and the clearly ineffective Dem leadership.

Completely agree,  but it appears most Dems at this forum do not see it this way.     Instead they keep doubling down on Clinton and the clearly ineffective Dem leadership.

Who on here continues to cheer on Clinton and the Dem leadership? I don't ask to be confrontational, I just don't recall seeing anyone even bringing Clinton up except for the anti-Clinton crowd. Those who supported her seem to have moved on after the election, while those who didn't haven't. Around here, anyway. And I don't recall anyone saying that the DNC is doing a good job.

• Like 3

Who on here continues to cheer on Clinton and the Dem leadership? I don't ask to be confrontational, I just don't recall seeing anyone even bringing Clinton up except for the anti-Clinton crowd. Those who supported her seem to have moved on after the election, while those who didn't haven't. Around here, anyway. And I don't recall anyone saying that the DNC is doing a good job.

Maybe you're correct and I'm reading too much from the silence.   

Exactly.  This thread needs to die.

• Like 1

Who on here continues to cheer on Clinton and the Dem leadership? I don't ask to be confrontational, I just don't recall seeing anyone even bringing Clinton up except for the anti-Clinton crowd. Those who supported her seem to have moved on after the election, while those who didn't haven't. Around here, anyway. And I don't recall anyone saying that the DNC is doing a good job.

Exactly. This thread needs to die.

Who on here continues to cheer on Clinton and the Dem leadership? I don't ask to be confrontational, I just don't recall seeing anyone even bringing Clinton up except for the anti-Clinton crowd. Those who supported her seem to have moved on after the election, while those who didn't haven't. Around here, anyway. And I don't recall anyone saying that the DNC is doing a good job.

Exactly. This thread needs to die.

This type of thread should only die when Hillary stops with all of her lame BS excuses for why she isn't President.

• Like 1

Re: Hillary Slams DNC After They Rigged Primary For Her!

I thought they rigged it against Bernie Sanders? :blink: 

Who will it be next week, maybe....

zsruwxjowztpthb1fxo3.jpg

Uh,  Sanders ran against Clinton.     So rigged FOR Clinton,  against Sanders.    Wake up.

Mistake in one word so why is she complaining?

Why is she complaining?   Because she is a loser that can't face the many mistakes her campaign staff and she made and the fact that she wasn't likeable enough.   

Why is she complaining?   Because she is a loser that can't face the many mistakes her campaign staff and she made and the fact that she wasn't likeable enough.   

The loss has clearly broken her mind.

Right up till about 9 pm on election day she completely believed she had it in the bag. All the polls had told her she was a sure winner. She knew she had the massive electoral votes of New York State and California in the bag. Analysts had said that Trump would have to sweep every last toss-up State to win, and even then probably wouldn't. I saw behind the scenes footage from election night that took place around 8:30 pm that showed her and Bill and Chelsea bubbling over with confidence - Bill was actually jumping up and down like a schoolgirl with the excitement!!

What happened has messed her up good - and I don't think she'll ever get over it. Now she's just obsessed with talking about how she was cheated by everything and everyone. I doubt she has the ability to stop.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been listening to Sandman quite a bit lately.

This is what he said last August, before the election took place. This guy is amusing to listen to at worst - sharp as a tack sometimes as well.