Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hillary Clinton - take 4

The Coming Constitutional Crisis Over Hillary Clinton’s EmailGate

The long-awaited report by the Office of the Inspector General at Foggy Bottom can be fairly termed scathing and it leaves no doubt that Hillary Clinton systematically dodged a raft of laws and regulations on the keeping of Federal records and the handling of classified information. 

Worse, the IG report leaves no doubt that Clinton has lied profligately about EmailGate from the moment the scandal broke over a year ago. Since the State Department, which Clinton headed during President Obama’s first term, cannot plausibly be painted as part of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy that Team Clinton sees lurking behind every piece of bad press, this report caused real damage to Hillary’s presidential campaign.

R​ead more here:

http://observer.com/2016/06/the-coming-constitutional-crisis-over-hillary-clintons-emailgate/

You think Trump has committed as much "crime" as Clinton?

It's her that's been ensconced in political corruption for the past 25 years, not him.

That's because he hasn't been in politics. You have to look at what he's done in his business career.

Convenient: State Department Seeks 27-Month Delay in Releasing Thousands of Clinton Foundation Emails

For people who are supposedly "completely innocent" they sure don't act the part. [/size][/size]
The Department of Justice sought a motion to delay the release of thousands of Clinton Foundation emails by 27 months -- in other words, well into a potential Clinton-presidency. The Daily Caller, which first broke the story, reports: 

Read & view more Truth Revolt >

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/convenient-state-department-seeks-27-month-delay-releasing-thousands-clinton-foundation-emails

3637547599_1ece0db9cd_o.gif

I can't remember which reporter said it first, but I've seen it quoted a number of times since - "Strange things happen when a Clinton runs for something".

It's scary, really. Here's the latest (no, not Vince Foster this time, on the park bench with the evidence he was carrying mysteriously carried off before the police arrived) - this is new. A man scheduled to testify against the Clintons on the 22nd of June is found dead before he can.

Can it get any more obvious that Bill does NOT want Hillary to be President?

Getting caught trying to interfere with the indictment by bushwacking Lynch on her plane and calling it a "social call".

That Bubba. Boy, is he in for a face scratching.

He doesn't want to be first lady. I guess I can see his point. Kind of.

As First Lady you get to host social events with primarily female guests. That gives him the opportunity to meet chicks. I don't think he'd have a problem with that.

Is that a racist comment or not?

If you want it to be, make it so.

All I know is that when I saw that picture my mind said "Wow, that's definitely a Jewish woman."

It's not always so easy to tell, ay. But this time, I'm pretty sure.

If you want it to be, make it so.

All I know is that when I saw that picture my mind said "Wow, that's definitely a Jewish woman."

It's not always so easy to tell, ay. But this time, I'm pretty sure.

Lady Gaga, real name Stefani Angelina Germanotta, is of Italian and French-Canadian ancestry, and her family is Catholic. So your Jew-dar pinged wrong. ;)

Lady Gaga, real name Stefani Angelina Germanotta, is of Italian and French-Canadian ancestry, and her family is Catholic. So your Jew-dar pinged wrong. ;)

Oops. 

No Jewishness there is hard to believe, but hey, if you say so I believe you.

All of darkblue's "-dars" ping wrong.

• Like 1

Oops. 

No Jewishness there is hard to believe, but hey, if you say so I believe you.

Unfortunately darkblue does not understand that he made a totally insensitive, racist (or religious) comment.

• Like 1

Unfortunately darkblue does not understand that he made a totally insensitive, racist (or religious) comment.

darkblue is a true Trump supporter -- he's finally come out and said so. And Trump supporters don't understand that they're racist.

• Like 1

Well, fortunately I have you to teach me to understand my religious-racist penchant.

But golly, she sure does look Jewish to me.

Clinton sought secret info on EU bailout plans as son-in-law's doomed hedge fund gambled on Greece

Hedge fund manager Marc Mezvinsky had friends in high places when he bet big on a Greek economic recovery, but even the keen interest of his mother-in-law, then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, wasn't enough to spare him and his investors from financial tragedy.

In 2012, Mezvinski, the husband of Chelsea Clinton, created a $325 million basket of offshore funds under the Eaglevale Partners banner through a special arrangement with investment bank Goldman Sachs. The funds have lost tens of millions of dollars predicting that bailouts of the Greek banking system would pump up the value of the country’s distressed bonds. One fund, exclusively dedicated to Greek debt, suffered near-total losses.

Read & view more Fox News >

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/01/clinton-sought-secret-info-on-eu-bailout-plans-as-son-in-laws-doomed-hedge-fund-gambled-on-greece.html

3637547599_1ece0db9cd_o.gif