Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DownGoesFrazier

Hillary Clinton - take 4

Well, fortunately I have you to teach me to understand my religious-racist penchant.

But golly, she sure does look Jewish to me.

We better be careful about Gaga, he might come on here crying. ;)

hqdefault.jpg

Loretta Lynch's Private Meeting With Bill Clinton Prior to Release of Benghazi Report

Why would the Attorney General, who sets the tone for law enforcement, do this?

Tuesday, June 29, 2015 ABC News-15 based in Arizona reported, “US Attorney General Loretta Lynch, Bill Clinton meet privately in Phoenix before Benghazi report.”

According to the report the meeting was not a chance encounter but was apparently an arranged meeting between Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch on board her government airplane.

The appearance this meeting creates, in and of itself, calls into question the judgment of the Attorney General of the United States - America's "Top Cop" who sets the tone for law enforcement for the entire federal government and, as a consequence, for law enforcement agencies at all levels from coast to coast and border to border.

And make no mistake - appearances can be critical. This was a message that was repeatedly hammered home by my bosses when I served as a Special Agent for the former INS (Immigration and Naturalization Service).

Read more FrontPage Mag >

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/263356/loretta-lynchs-private-meeting-bill-clinton-prior-michael-cutler

3637547599_1ece0db9cd_o.gif

because as a cog in the all but divine obama administration, she can.

so now no more media coverage or any discussion about it whatsoever...

obama commands it! :( 

Catholic School Girls Still Rule. :rolleyes:

Another 'Trouble with Angels' fan, huh?

Is it the uniform or the red hair?

Convenient: State Department Seeks 27-Month Delay in Releasing Thousands of Clinton Foundation Emails

For people who are supposedly "completely innocent" they sure don't act the part. [/size][/size]

The Department of Justice sought a motion to delay the release of thousands of Clinton Foundation emails by 27 months -- in other words, well into a potential Clinton-presidency. The Daily Caller, which first broke the story, reports: 

Read & view more Truth Revolt >

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/convenient-state-department-seeks-27-month-delay-releasing-thousands-clinton-foundation-emails

3637547599_1ece0db9cd_o.gif

So what?

Actually this is a good thing as we have proven the emails DO NOT show any wrongdoing on her part.  It would just cloud the issue and distract the media and the voters from determining who would be best at running the country.

And Trump still refuses to release his income tax reports!  What about emails he has sent/received for last 8 years????

Give it up Jake!

Poor judgement on Bill's and Loretta Lynch's parts, but that is all it is.  Not worth the time to discuss it, much less start a new thread.  C'mon Jake, how many threads do you have to have going?

Appartently Jake believes in the old philosophy that if you don't have the facts on your side, confuse the issue with BS.

How many unbelievably corrupt decisions will have gone to the benefit of the Clintons when all is said and done?

How many unbelievably corrupt decisions will have gone to the benefit of the Clintons when all is said and done?

Fewer than have gone to Trump.

Fewer than have gone to Trump.

Trump's never even been in government.

If anything, he'd be the corrupter, not the corrupted.

The Clintons, of course, are both - big time.

Trump's never even been in government.

If anything, he'd be the corrupter, not the corrupted.

The Clintons, of course, are both - big time.

Being in government has nothing to do with corrupt decisions going in someone's favor.  Happens in business and social situations a whole lot more.

Was Lynch Giving Bill a Head's Up on What Hillary Should Say in Today's FBI Interrogation?

Another 'Trouble with Angels' fan, huh?

Is it the uniform or the red hair?

I don't know if I could sit through The Trouble with Angels,

even as an example of pubescent soft core camp. But I

do like the red hot chili peppers.

I'm amused by the skeptics, including Donny, who think ol'

flannel mouth Bubba couldn't talk for twenty minutes (figuring

that he will out talk Lynch by a two to one margin) about his

grand kids and golf. Hell, he could talk for twenty minutes

about the fries at McDonald's.

I'm amused by the skeptics, including Donny, who think ol' flannel mouth Bubba couldn't talk for twenty minutes (figuring that he will out talk Lynch by a two to one margin) about his grand kids and golf. Hell, he could talk for twenty minutes about the fries at McDonald's.

Yes, I'm positive that's why he waited for her to arrive - so he could talk to her about his grand kid. Nothing at all to do with Hillary being interrogated in a few days time.

The FBI's attempt to black out the media on it all was a nice touch.

I'm amused by the skeptics, including Donny, who think ol'

flannel mouth Bubba couldn't talk for twenty minutes (figuring

that he will out talk Lynch by a two to one margin) about his

grand kids and golf. Hell, he could talk for twenty minutes

about the fries at McDonald's.

The last time Clinton came to town for some Democratic Party function, he was on the front page of the paper.

They got a shot of him with some young woman who looked like Monica Lewinsky. The two of them looked like they were sharing some kind of an exciting Secret. But he claimed that he had just met this girl. She said they were talking about the changeable Kansas weather.

I think women like to talk to him.

Yes, I'm positive that's why he waited for her to arrive - so he could talk to her about his grand kid. Nothing at all to do with Hillary being interrogated in a few days time.

The FBI's attempt to black out the media on it all was a nice touch.

Unless there is a recording, I guess we'll never

know for sure, and it will be lost to the sands of time.

The last time Clinton came to town for some Democratic Party function, he was on the front page of the paper.

They got a shot of him with some young woman who looked like Monica Lewinsky. The two of them looked like they were sharing some kind of an exciting Secret. But he claimed that he had just met this girl. She said they were talking about the changeable Kansas weather.

I think women like to talk to him.

Well, he is a pretty remarkable and talented bs artist.

I didn't realize there were enough Democrats left in

Kansas to put on a function.  :)

Well, he is a pretty remarkable and talented bs artist.

I didn't realize there were enough Democrats left in

Kansas to put on a function. :)

Vautrin--

When Bill Clinton came to my alma mater, the University of Kansas, to

honor Bob Dole, a famous Kansan, he said something to the effect of-- I'm paraphrasing--

--I'm glad to get to see all the people in Kansas who voted for me--.

Kansas maybe a Republican state but, Kansas Democrats are very strong in the Wichita area and Northeast Kansas.

In fact we have a track record of electing a number of Democratic Governors in Kansas, Including the first two female governors in the history of the state.

Since 1957, we've had 9, 4-year terms of Democratic governors.

Vautrin-- KU's Kathleen Sebelius was our second female governor. Do you remember her?

Unless there is a recording, I guess we'll never know for sure, and it will be lost to the sands of time.

Or we can access our obvious knowledge capacities, generally known as common sense.

Vautrin--

When Bill Clinton came to my alma mater, the University of Kansas, to

honor Bob Dole, a famous Kansan, he said something to the effect of-- I'm paraphrasing--

--I'm glad to get to see all the people in Kansas who voted for me--.

Kansas maybe a Republican state but, Kansas Democrats are very strong in the Wichita area and Northeast Kansas.

In fact we have a track record of electing a number of Democratic Governors in Kansas, Including the first two female governors in the history of the state.

Since 1957, we've had 9, 4-year terms of Democratic governors.

Vautrin-- KU's Kathleen Sebelius was our second female governor. Do you remember her?

I was being a bit facetious. Even the most Republican states have

Democrats and vice versa. I remember her in a vague manner.

Didn't she serve as a cabinet head in a Dem's administration,

maybe Clinton's?

Or we can access our obvious knowledge capacities, generally known as common sense.

I wouldn't put it past him, but the idea that Bubba couldn't talk

about his kids and golf for half an hour is what got me. But

ultimately, we'll never really know for sure.

But ultimately, we'll never really know for sure.

I'm sure.

The only question I have is why?

I suggested the other day that Bill might be sabotaging his wife's chances because he really doesn't want her to become President.

But, others are suggesting that he's trying to get Lynch into a position where she'll have to recuse herself. This would buy the time needed for Hillary to gain the Presidency before any indictments can actually happen.

Once she's in, bring the indictments on. The Clintons'll have a good laugh about it from inside the White House.

• Like 1

I'm sure.

The only question I have is why?

I suggested the other day that Bill might be sabotaging his wife's chances because he really doesn't want her to become President.

But, others are suggesting that he's trying to get Lynch into a position where she'll have to recuse herself. This would buy the time needed for Hillary to gain the Presidency before any indictments can actually happen.

Once she's in, bring the indictments on. The Clintons'll have a good laugh about it from inside the White House.

I've heard a number of theories about Hill either being indicted or

not, with various people in the schemes. Some are rather far fetched.

Guess we'll know in a little while, at least in a surface way.

I've heard a number of theories about Hill either being indicted or not, with various people in the schemes. Some are rather far fetched. Guess we'll know in a little while, at least in a surface way.

Might depend on what the definition of "is" is.

Might depend on what the definition of "is" is.

Could be. I don't recall the exact context, but Bubba did

have something of a point, even it was a rather pedantic one.