Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DownGoesFrazier

Hillary Clinton - take 4

She's guilty of being a political animal with high untrustworthiness ratings.  But you might as well lock away all of Congress if that is a crime.

I'm with Bernie on this one.  "I'm sick of your damn emails."

LOL.

I wouldn't assume a majority of the American public believes Hillary Clinton didn't commit a crime with regards to the e-mail and that the Obama run Feds didn't assist her in avoiding charges.  

I believe polling data shows a majority believe Clinton isn't trustworthy.

I have yet to see a poll where HIllary's e-mails is high on the list of what the public is concerned about in this election. It may add to people feeling she isnt trustworthy. So Trump is?

Because HRC is lazy and entitled.    She did what was convenient for her and her staff. 

So it's easier and more convenient to use personal E-mail than classified E-mail?

I'm going to open up a can of worms, perhaps, and ask what it was exactly that Hillary has done in the past that has made her so "evil"?

I get that she comes off as phony a lot. I get from her that she's not much of a people person, and that her interpersonal skills may be lacking, but that doesn't make one evil.

I know she was accused of various real estate malfeasance, but was she ever found guilty? If not, do we continue to hold her accountable for those "crimes"? Why?

The Benghazi debacle has been proven not to be her fault, and that she did nothing wrong in that horrible situation, despite the repeatedly futile shouts to the contrary.

The e-mails "scandal" had no legs either. She was guilty of lazy work practices, the same lazy work practices that were indulged in by many of the previous SecOfStates (a fact that has been mentioned, but seems to be often forgotten), and there was no proof or indication that anything illegal happened.

The one thing that I held against Hillary for the longest time was her vote for the Iraq war. However, from a rational, pragmatic point of view, she didn't have much of a real choice at the time. She was a first term senator from New York, a place that had been the most affected by the events of 9/11. Now those events had no connection to Saddam Hussein or Iraq whatsoever, but the average person on the street didn't feel that way. They(voters) were told that Saddam was at least terrorist-friendly, and that he had weapons of mass destruction that would be used to attack Americans here and abroad. Of course the majority of New Yorkers would have approved her vote at the time. And as people have pointed out on the boards previously, the vote that Hillary gave a Yes on was for GWB to have expanded war powers, not a direct declaration of war. So even this egregious error in her past voting record can be understood at least, and largely forgiven.

So tell me what I forgot, what crimes she committed, what atrocities she supervised, what despicable horrors she got away with that make her evil incarnate. 

It goes back to her days as First Lady. She wasnt the traditional First Lady and didnt stay in the background. The GOP has hated her ever since. (not that she didnt give them ammunition from time to time)

It goes back to her days as First Lady. She wasnt the traditional First Lady and didnt stay in the background. The GOP has hated her ever since. (not that she didnt give them ammunition from time to time)

She significantly sacrificed her own career and ambitions to marry Bill and move to Arkansas. She had to make the best of the situation.

I think mostly she was that one thing that many men, especially Republicans, really hate - a successful, intelligent, aggressive female.  Of course, she was also married to Bill whom they hated more than any other Democrat, until Obama became president.

I think mostly she was that one thing that many men, especially Republicans, really hate - a successful, intelligent, aggressive female.  Of course, she was also married to Bill whom they hated more than any other Democrat, until Obama became president.

LOL. True.

• Like 1

Based on 26 years in the military and handling classified information as a senior officer, it is not as cut and dried as some think.  There is also a tendency to over classify information.  An old expression we used was that "Even the toliet paper is classifed secret."

Might add that Confidential is used way too much.

The use of electronic devices and systems makes it just that much worse.  Too easy for too many people to forward information and/or parts of documents.  Heck we do it here all the time.

Moved to your new thread.

Looks like O'Reilly took a turn in the way back no spin machine

to 2008 when it was popular to post pictures of Obama in

unusual garb as it to hint that he is actually a Muslim, maybe

even a secret Muslim terrorist. Why bother with this now? Is

Bill-O getting a bit senile. I'm sure Obama has some

emotional connection to Islam, but that hardly makes him

a Muslim.

She killed Vince Foster!!! (LOL)

Had him killed, to be specific.

And made sure the ruinous-to-Hillary documents he was carrying were "disappeared" before the police arrived at his park suicide bench.

But, of course, that's all myth.

Had him killed, to be specific.

And made sure the ruinous-to-Hillary documents he was carrying were "disappeared" before the police arrived at his park suicide bench.

But, of course, that's all myth.

Careful, that sounds like libel to me.  

Careful, that sounds like libel to me.  

You mean it's not myth?

Well, that explains why so many people talk about it. And here I thought it was just a conspiracy theory all this time.

I guess the Clintons are pretty darn good at getting away with stuff, huh?

Comey: FBI didn’t put Clinton under oath
Clinton_Emails.JPEG-a1319_c0-217-5184-32
Hillary Clinton was not put under oath and there is no transcript of her interview with the FBI, Director James Comey told Congress on Thursday.

Mr. Comey said it’s still a crime if she lied to his agents — though he said he doesn’t believe that happened.

Read more Washington Times >

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/7/comey-fbi-didnt-put-clinton-under-oath/

Unbelievable. The system is rigged.

3637547599_1ece0db9cd_o.gif

Hillary Clinton was not put under oath and there is no transcript of her interview with the FBI, Director James Comey told Congress on Thursday.

Unbelievable.

Hey, there were no transcripts of Lee Harvey Osawld's interrogation at Dallas Police HQ.  But then again, he was only charged with murdering the President of the United States.

Hey, there were no transcripts of Lee Harvey Osawld's interrogation at Dallas Police HQ.  But then again, he was only charged with murdering the President of the United States.

Was he charged?

He didn't live very long.

Not that you've made anything even resembling a good point.

Nice try to deflect from the main point. Bottom line Comey did everything he could to avoid putting HRC in a compromising position that would force the FBI to indict her. Plain & simple for folks with a brain.

Was he charged?

He didn't live very long.

He was first charged with Tippet's murder then charged with JFK's murder sometime after midnight, Friday.  The time of that charge is in discrepancy so as to discredit a police officer in the interrogation room that identified Oswald leaving the scene of the Book Depository in a pickup truck with other men - most likely Jack Ruby being one of them.  Ruby murdered Oswald in the basement of the Dallas Police HQ on Sunday morning.  To the credit of the Dallas Police Department (bad timing I know!) it didn't take them long to apprehend Oswald's murderer.

Nice try to deflect from the main point. Bottom line Comey did everything he could to avoid putting HRC in a compromising position that would force the FBI to indict her. Plain & simple for folks with a brain.

Indict her for what crime?  They and already gone over the evidence for about a year.

I'm not a Clinton fan but you just didn't like the outcome, that's all.

• Like 1

Comey: FBI didn’t put Clinton under oath

Clinton_Emails.JPEG-a1319_c0-217-5184-32

Mr. Comey said it’s still a crime if she lied to his agents — though he said he doesn’t believe that happened.

Read more Washington Times >

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/7/comey-fbi-didnt-put-clinton-under-oath/

Unbelievable. The system is rigged.

3637547599_1ece0db9cd_o.gif

Well, since she lies under oath anyway, why bother right? Surprised Hillary was never charged with killing JKF among her countless crimes...........She was only 16, but she could've been behind it!

• Like 2

He was first charged with Tippet's murder then charged with JFK's murder sometime after midnight, Friday.  The time of that charge is in discrepancy so as to discredit a police officer in the interrogation room that identified Oswald leaving the scene of the Book Depository in a pickup truck with other men - most likely Jack Ruby being one of them.  Ruby murdered Oswald in the basement of the Dallas Police HQ on Sunday morning.  To the credit of the Dallas Police Department (bad timing I know!) it didn't take them long to apprehend Oswald's murderer.

Right. All they had to do was reach out and grab him.

Get real, Bogie. Your points are as dull as dishrags. Maybe have a nap - sharpen those wits.

Well, since she lies under oath anyway, why bother right?

The difference is that lying under oath is a crime. It's called perjury and you can do hard time for it.

Maybe that's why they should've bothered.

Even her assistants pled the 5th to avoid perjury charges.

But Comey's agents were under strict advisement to make sure they handled things so that there would be no indictment. That advice came from Obama himself.

The difference is that lying under oath is a crime. It's called perjury and you can do hard time for it.

Maybe that's why they should've bothered.

Obstructing justice and lying to investigators is also a crime and one doesn't have to be under oath.   Just ask Martha Stewart.

While I'm not a lawyer I believe lying to the FBI,  even when NOT under oath,  is a crime.

Obstructing justice and lying to investigators is also a crime and one doesn't have to be under oath.   Just ask Martha Steward.

While I'm not a lawyer I believe lying to the FBI,  even when NOT under oath,  is a crime.

Perjury is a serious crime.

All one has to say to cops to avoid being charged with obstruction is "not that I recall". That's because it's impossible to prove what you might or might not remember at any given moment. That's why you hear it so much in all those official hearings.