Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DownGoesFrazier

Hillary Clinton - take 4

I don't hate her. I just want her to go home and stay there.

She is going back home -- to the White House, where she will have eight happy and productive years.

9449931_orig.jpg

The pickings are nearly always slim. I'm sure we all aware by now that when it finally narrows to the top two, we don't have a choice as to which angel is the best. Any reasonable person already knows that she didn't get where she is by being a virtuous human being. All this hate says more about the hater than the hated. Let's continue kicking the dead horse, shall we? A lot of good that's going to do. I'm a minimalist about all this. Hillary, no matter how much people hate her, is still a safer choice than the unknown Donny. 

The pickings in this election are the slimmest in my memory. The expression "lesser of two evils" will be heard over and over again. 

• Like 1

The pickings are nearly always slim. I'm sure we all aware by now that when it finally narrows to the top two, we don't have a choice as to which angel is the best. Any reasonable person already knows that she didn't get where she is by being a virtuous human being. All this hate says more about the hater than the hated. Let's continue kicking the dead horse, shall we? A lot of good that's going to do. I'm a minimalist about all this. Hillary, no matter how much people hate her, is still a safer choice than the unknown Donny. 

I wish she was a dead horse. Then she would be safer than the Donald.

It's not her home. Who ever told you that?

Get an education for heaven's sake.

Have you ever tried to prove something against a President who has that much power - the power to make evidence unavailable? And is a known and unrepentant liar?

Let me put a "good" word in for one Richard M. Nixon.

I've never really thought of Jack Ruby as a pick up truck kind

of guy, either as driver or passenger. Maybe they picked up

Judge Crater and Amelia Earhart on the way out of town.

The great and good -- like Hillary -- have to get used to snarling criticism: A major newspaper -- published by Benjamin Franklin's grandson -- ran this piece when George Washington left office:

“Lord, now lettest thou thy servant depart in peace, for mine eyes have seen thy salvation,” was the pious e jaculation of a man who beheld a flood of happiness rushing in upon mankind. If ever there was a time which would license the reiteration of this exclamation, that time is now arrived; for the man who is the source of all the misfortunes of our country is this day reduced to a level with his fellow-citizens, and is no longer possessed of power to multiply evils upon the United States. If ever there was a period of rejoicing, this is the moment. Every heart in unison with the freedom and happiness of the people, ought to beat high with exultation that the name of Washington from this day ceased to give a currency to political iniquity and to legalized corruption. A new era is now opening upon us — an era which promises much to the people; for public measures must now stand upon their own merits, and nefarious projects can no longer be supported by a name. When a retrospect is taken of the Washington administration for eight years, it is a subject of the greatest astonishment, that a single individual should have cankered the principles of republicanism in an enlightened people, just emerged from the gulf of despotism, and should have carried his designs against the public liberty so far as to have put in jeopardy its very existence. Such, however, are the facts; and with these staring us in the face, this day ought to be a jubilee in the United States."

The great and good -- like Hillary -- have to get used to snarling criticism: A major newspaper -- published by Benjamin Franklin's grandson -- ran this piece when George Washington left office:

“Lord, now lettest thou thy servant depart in peace, for mine eyes have seen thy salvation,” was the pious e jaculation of a man who beheld a flood of happiness rushing in upon mankind. If ever there was a time which would license the reiteration of this exclamation, that time is now arrived; for the man who is the source of all the misfortunes of our country is this day reduced to a level with his fellow-citizens, and is no longer possessed of power to multiply evils upon the United States. If ever there was a period of rejoicing, this is the moment. Every heart in unison with the freedom and happiness of the people, ought to beat high with exultation that the name of Washington from this day ceased to give a currency to political iniquity and to legalized corruption. A new era is now opening upon us — an era which promises much to the people; for public measures must now stand upon their own merits, and nefarious projects can no longer be supported by a name. When a retrospect is taken of the Washington administration for eight years, it is a subject of the greatest astonishment, that a single individual should have cankered the principles of republicanism in an enlightened people, just emerged from the gulf of despotism, and should have carried his designs against the public liberty so far as to have put in jeopardy its very existence. Such, however, are the facts; and with these staring us in the face, this day ought to be a jubilee in the United States."

Swithin, the must be fabricated fluff. I remember being distinctly told in grade school that Washington never told a lie.

Swithin, the must be fabricated fluff. I remember being distinctly told in grade school that Washington never told a lie.

A couple of hundred years from now, children will be told that President Hillary Clinton never told a lie. And in that case, it will be true!

aeb6d886831ac1e4df9f8a295412e5acb5c52606

Are you saying that all Hillary supporters are equally stupid? I think that's unlikely. It stands to reason that some supporters might be stupid to a lesser or greater degree. This sort of ambiguity stands in the way of responsible political discourse.

Anyway, it doesn't matter. I would rather stupidly support Hillary than insanely support Donny.

=

Are you saying that all Hillary supporters are equally stupid? I think that's unlikely. It stands to reason that some supporters might be stupid to a lesser or greater degree. This sort of ambiguity stands in the way of responsible political discourse.

Oh dear. The funny meme is irresponsible political discourse. Oh my sweet heaven.

I've never really thought of Jack Ruby as a pick up truck kind

of guy, either as driver or passenger. Maybe they picked up

Judge Crater and Amelia Earhart on the way out of town.

I stand corrected.  Dallas PO Roger Craig witnessed Oswald getting into a Rambler after the assassination.   When he confronted Oswald about this in the Dallas interrogation room Oswald said the car belonged to Ruth Payne and 'to leave her out of this.'  This of course did not work with the Warren report on events.

It was Julia Ann Mercer who witnessed Ruby in the pickup that dropped off a man with a rifle by the Stemmons Freeway sign during a traffic jam before the assassination.  The FBI showed her a picture of Ruby (before he shot Oswald) who she identified.  That is in Stone's JFK film.

Okay, back to Hillary ....

I stand corrected.  Dallas PO Roger Craig witnessed Oswald getting into a Rambler after the assassination.   When he confronted Oswald about this in the Dallas interrogation room Oswald said the car belonged to Ruth Payne and 'to leave her out of this.'  This of course did not work with the Warren report on events.

It was Julia Ann Mercer who witnessed Ruby in the pickup that dropped off a man with a rifle by the Stemmons Freeway sign during a traffic jam before the assassination.  The FBI showed her a picture of Ruby (before he shot Oswald) who she identified.  That is in Stone's JFK film.

Okay, back to Hillary ....

Just because an event happened in JFK does not exactly boost its

credibility, just the opposite, as the film is full of unsubstantiated rumors

and crazy theories with no evidence to back them up. And some witnesses

are hardly truthful either. Just because somebody said they witnessed

something doesn't make it true. Unfortunately Officer Roger Craig is

one of those unreliable witnesses.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/craig.htm

Oh dear. The funny meme is irresponsible political discourse. Oh my sweet heaven.

Oh dear. You took that seriously, then. Oh my sweet heaven, indeed.

Oh dear. You took that seriously, then. Oh my sweet heaven, indeed.

Your Pee Wee Herman could use a little work.

Your Pee Wee Herman could use a little work.

I don't know much about Pee Wee Herman. I was mimicking you. Are you Pee Wee Herman?

I don't know much about Pee Wee Herman. I was mimicking you. Are you Pee Wee Herman?

Maybe it's because I'm a tap dancer, but I thought it sounded like Edward Everett Horton in a Fred Astaire-Ginger Rogers movie, like my favorite movie, Top Hat.

• Like 1

Is Hillary Morally Unfit to Be President?

By:Pat Buchanan | July 08, 2016

Does Hillary Clinton possess the integrity and honesty to be president of the United States? Or are those quaint and irrelevant considerations in electing a head of state in 21st-century America?

These are the questions put on the table by the report from FBI Director James Comey on what his agents unearthed in their criminal investigation of the Clinton email scandal.

Read Chronicles >

https://www.chroniclesmagazine.org/is-hillary-morally-unfit-to-be-president/

11514-animated_gifchat8etf.gif

Every survivor of sexual assault deserves to be heard, believed, and supported.https://t.co/mkD69RHeBL

— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) November 23, 2015

Did Hillary hear, believed, and support the women when it came to her husband?

If Hillary had taken a position of neutrality over these women's claims instead of circling the wagons with denials and conspiracies, today she would be a different women, maybe an American Margaret Thatcher.
 Also I'm not a republican I'm a registered independent.

That's about the only thing we can be sure of with Hillary - she appears to have no truthful convictions of any kind. Every issue is just something she can play at this moment or that for her own purposes - which are obviously selfish one hundred percent of the time.

She's against same-sex marriage, then she's championing it; she's with women unless they're Bill's victims; she's for children until her policies have turned them into refugees trying to flee to America.

We could go on all day. What's the point?

She is not a good person. Not even close.