Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Life Imitates Art . . hopefully, not for MUCH longer!

klondike

I'm watching "White Xmas", and Bing & Danny & the girls are singing on the train from Miami 'bout snow in Vermont, little suspecting that they'll find a unseasonal heat wave up there in Vermont only days before the big Holiday.

And I'm sitting right here in Vermont, where this week we've broken several regional records for high temperatures ending November & beginning December.

As a BIG part of our annual income is from ski resorts and winter seasonal lodging, I sure hope it doesn't continue as long as it did for Jagger & the kids up in the town of "Pine Tree"!

klondike, maybe the warm spell will be ending soon. Here in northeast Ohio we've also had above average temperatures for the past couple of weeks. Then this morning I woke up to a beautiful blanket of snow covering everything--about 4 inches!

I love the scene on the train in White Christmas! I love when they make a little snow scene on the table with a white napkin and little trees. I've only been to Vermont once, and then only for a day in Burlington, but I loved it and I hope to go back someday. You are so lucky to live there!

Sandy K