Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looking for FLIGHT LIEUTENANT 1942

I would appreciate any help in locating a movie I have been waiting forever for TCM to get their hands on. I hope one of the classic movie fans on this message board can help me with locating a good copy of the movie:

" Flight Lieutenant" from 1942 with Glenn Ford and Evelyn Keyes.

If any one has any idea were I can find it I would be most grateful.

I have purchased copies of it on E-bay but they have always been cheaply reproduced copies with many flaws. Better than nothing, but is there not one crisp clear copy of this movie anywhere?

I checked a few sites and I don't think the film is available for VHS or DVD.

you could try here:http://www.robertsvideos.com/index.php3

But I think (if they carry it. It will be a copy not a original)

vallo

Thanks, Robertsvideo was the first place I found a copy, but the quality was very poor. It served until I found a better copy on E-bay, but even it is in pretty poor shape. I was hoping maybe someone recorded it directly from a rare TV appearance.

TCM seems to be airing some rarely seen Columbia films (Exhibit A: "The Face Behind the Mask," broadcast last week), with more to come. Perhaps this one will turn up too. Couldn't hurt to mention it through the "suggest a movie" feature on the TCM site, although you've probably already done so!

The Encore channels have run Columbia films for years now, but the black-and-white ones seem to have disappeared from all their channels except Westerns. TCM is probably the best bet for seeing this film, on a commercial-free channel at least.