Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Die! Die! My Darling

Hi,

This movie will be shown on TCM in January. When I saw it listed on the schedule I was really excited because I haven't seen it in years. I remember watching it every time it came on tv when I was a kid. I'm really looking forward to seeing it again. I hope you will like it too.

It's a campy classic. I saw it when I was a kid and loved it, like many other 1960's flicks of the sort: "Picture Mommy Dead", "Strait-Jacket", "I Saw What You Did", "Homicidal"..... et al.

I was lucky enough to buy it in a DVD Sale at www.Deepdiscountdvd.com, for 5.99 I think....it's the American DVD edition. It was great to watch it again...........Talloo is fantastically sinister with her throaty, husky voice.....and that Southern accent! Stefanie Powers is good as the object of Ms. Bankhead's obsession......Donald Sutherland is creepy and so is wonderful Yootha Joyce (later to be the famous half of the "George & Mildred" Comedy Series)..........also there is Peter Vaughan as Yootha's lecherous husband. Moody, atmospheric, of the uttermost high camp appeal!!

BTW Montgomery, it's also available at Amazon UK, much nearer you.

• 1 month later...