Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looking for a movie i saw on TCM with- a black and white comedy with nuns a priest and a large obese woman eating a whole pig for dinner.

jdeemartin

I saw a movie on TCM a few years ago while I was on a job interview and while I was waiting I became enthralled with it. But i felt it was unprofessional to ask  what the movie was that was playing and I have regretted it since then. 

It was a black and white movie. very strange and mesmerizing at the same time. There were a lot of nuns and it may have been at a catholic school. One of the girls goes to dinner at a priests house that is literally about to fall of the side of the cliff it is built on. There is a swing on the back porch that she swings on. The priests mother is severely obese and he makes a whole roast pig for her to eat for dinner. I really hope someone knows what movie it is so i can watch it in full and show it to my husband who doesn't believe me.  :)

Jessica

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings