Jump to content
 
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, hamradio said:

Weather Channel is showing the Tropical Update regarding Dorian along with that weird music again.

tropical-storm-dorian-1.jpg?quality=90&s

Wouldn’t it be nice if they could show footage of Donald Trump in a situation room with his experts preparing for any potential emergency from this hurricane?!?   NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Arturo said:

Wouldn’t it be nice if they could show footage of Donald Trump in a situation room with his experts preparing for any potential emergency from this hurricane?!?   NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

It's not called TDS for nothing. :wacko:

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t think wishing that our president act like a president, or at least pretend to be concerned about a potential disaster, is demonstrating Trump Derangement Syndrome.  More like it should be called Deranged Trump Syndrome hoping in vain our deranged leader will do what the job entails.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Arturo said:

I don’t think wishing that our president act like a president, or at least pretend to be concerned about a potential disaster, is demonstrating Trump Derangement Syndrome.  More like it should be called Deranged Trump Syndrome hoping in vain our deranged leader will do what the job entails.

Come on, you have stage 4 TDS.  OWN IT!

This thread had nothing to do with Trump until you posted.

PS:  when is the last time you posted in one of the movie forums?   E.g. compare the number of post you have made about Trump to all other post.  What is the ratio?   10,000 to 1.

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LawrenceA said:

It will be interesting to see how he reacts to this storm compared to other natural disaster events, since, if it stays on the current track, it will directly impact his South Florida properties.

Clearly after the hurricane Trump will become part of the news cycle (his ego demands it!).

I can see Trump issuing emergency loans to assist clean-up and rebuilding efforts with his properties being a major benefactor (we all know how he LOVES debt!).

  

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Come on, you have stage 4 TDS.  OWN IT!

This thread had nothing to do with Trump until you posted.

 

If I remember correctly, this thread has mentioned Trump's inaction or other hurricane related activities in the past.  It is 28 pages long and for the most part is just Jakieboy's posting of information people learned hours before finding it here.  It begins with a hurricane that affected him in Aug. 2016. It covers every hurricane Jake was interested in since he created it.

He just changes the title for each hurricane.

Interestingly, the thread is so old, the original video he posted is no longer available.

If you want the latest on a hurricane, tune in to the Weather Channel, your local radio and TV stations or weather underground on your computer.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • JakeHolman changed the title to HURRICANE DELTA

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
© 2020 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings
×
×
  • Create New...