Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Wake up to paying carbon taxes to the global elite and shut down the economy?

HAM--

You banty about these trendy terms like "Global Elite" and I wonder exactly who the "Global Elite" are, where they come from and what makes them Global or Elite.

I believe I did hear a reference to Steve Bannon using the word "globalist" as representing Jewish people. Or, perhaps, the people who were "globalists" in The White House, by coincidence, just happened to be all Jewish people, such as Jared Kushner, Gary Cohn, and Steve Mnuchin.

When people loosely throw about terms, I always like to know exactly what they mean, so we can all understand who and what we're talking about.

Pope Francis on climate change denial:  "Man is stupid,....," Pope Francis said. "When you don’t want to see, you don’t see." http://huffp.st/Dv1CNyG 

Pope_Francis_laughing_outside_of_St_Pete

the left only praises religious leaders when they agree with them...the rest of the time the left hates organized religion's living guts.  :P  :D

Pope Francis on climate change denial:  "Man is stupid,....," Pope Francis said. "When you don’t want to see, you don’t see." http://huffp.st/Dv1CNyG 

Pope_Francis_laughing_outside_of_St_Pete

Coming from a guy that says dogs go to heaven. :wacko:

Hey since he has all this power, why not pray to God and the Virgin Mary to make the climate nice across the world.  Problem solved.  

Coming from a guy that says dogs go to heaven. :wacko:

Hey since he has all this power, why not pray to God and the Virgin Mary to make the climate nice across the world.  Problem solved.  

There is the issue of humans' free will.  We are supposed to take care of the planet and its inhabitants, not destroy it.   I believe our dogs, cats and other pets and critters do go to heaven and if we make it there, we'll be reunited with them.

There is the issue of humans' free will.  We are supposed to take care of the planet and its inhabitants, not destroy it.   I believe our dogs, cats and other pets and critters do go to heaven and if we make it there, we'll be reunited with them.

OMG we will never be rid of them! :wacko::blink:

5969466.jpg?358

Grabien Retweeted

Celebrity Benefit Concert Becomes Left-Wing Sermon...and these phony schtootzes have the unmitigated gall to judge Trump. they use a concert ostensibly to raise funds for hurricane irma fund relief when in actuality their true desire of importance is to mouth off liberal political propaganda. their motives and conduct makes them considerably lower than anything trump has said and done as president. by trying to use every which way to indict Donny Trump, they manage only to indict themselves by such low false intentions...

"they are to be...ignored." -spock, 3rd year ep 'spectre of the gun'

Can't figure out for the life of me why anyone with connected brain cells wants to live on a barrier island?

C'mon Mother Nature, give it your best shot! :blink: 

600_436660598.jpeg

longboat_key_real_estate6_700.jpg

the east coast has lots of 'em. I live on a barrier island...hey!...that must explain my posts. :lol:

Can't figure out for the life of me why anyone with connected brain cells wants to live on a barrier island?

C'mon Mother Nature, give it your best shot! :blink: 

600_436660598.jpeg

longboat_key_real_estate6_700.jpg

I grew up on the Atlantic coast and left there with no regrets.  Do not even return for vacations.  Actually did not even live near the beaches or resort areas, much less a barrier island but still wouldn't live there.

I got into some of those debates before.  I liked to tease one particular "Jesus freak" at the plant who would often make some pretty off-hand half witted claims.....

Like dogs not going to heaven because they don't have any soul.  So I asked, "What determines any living thing's possibly having a soul or not?"  and his answer?  "The inability to feel and express emotion."   :huh:

So then I asked, "So, why do you suppose dogs wag heir tails?"  And his answer was, "Usually because they're happy or excited."  :unsure:

"But", I asked, "Aren't those emotions?   Then it must mean they DO have souls!"  :lol:

He left muttering something about me burning for eternity or whatnot.   ;)

Sepiatone

• Like 2

Miami Herald columnist Leonard Pitts Jr. had this to say about recent comments by some about both Harvey and Irma:

http://www.miamiherald.com/opinion/opn-columns-blogs/leonard-pitts-jr/article172987866.html

Sepiatone

Good article, Sepia.

Yeah, I've always found it rather ironic that these so-called "men of God" are as quiet as a freakin' church mouse after a tornado rips through the Bible Belt.

Ever notice that too?

(...however, you can just bet after "The Big One" will shake California to its foundations, these morons will once again crawl out from under their rocks and'll once again begin to pontificate as to the "real" cause for the shift in the tectonic plates located there)

• Like 2

MSNBC‏Verified account @MSNBC 49m49 minutes ago

(now) Eight dead at Hollywood, FL nursing home after Irma cuts power: http://on.msnbc.com/2fiYyY7 

After Wilma, bills were pushed to ensure nursing homes had emergency AC. They were killed.

"In the aftermath of 2005’s destructive Hurricane Wilma, Florida lawmakers approved laws to protect motorists at risk of getting stranded on the interstate, and residents of new high-rises who can’t climb stairs.

Proposed at the same time: a bill that would have required some nursing homes to have generators to protect frail elders from the ravages of heat and dehydration.

That bill died.

Cause of death: industry opposition and government miserliness....

“The Legislature is horrible when it comes to everything that doesn’t have a tragedy behind it,” said then-Rep. Dan Gelber, who sponsored the legislation in the House.

“They have one now.”...

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article173365916.html

• Like 1
  • JakeHolman changed the title to HURRICANE ZETA