Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looking for names of 2 movies

Marysara1

The first movie I think is British. It about a family being killed off one by one. Nobody suspects the murderer because he acts drunk all the time and at the end of the movie they find out he was drinking tea all the time                                                                                                                                             The second movie I think  was  made for T.V.  set in a  mansion. It was some kind of  contest involving thieves but were getting killed off by booby-traps I can't remember any of the actors but I believe they were popular at the time 70's or 80's.                                                                                                                                  

Thanks for the reply but in the British movies. The characters were killed in grisly ways., but  they didn't suspect the murderer because  they had to wake him up from a drunken stuper  to tell him what happened They knew it was a family member because of the inheritance but his character was the only one drinking  but somebody finally figured out it was tea and not alcohol he had.(he was just pretending to be drunk all the time.

• Like 1

Both movies  were in the horror genre. The second movie these thieves were invited and told of hidden treasure, that's why the stayed greed. They made there mistake by going after the item by themselves. There were 2 people left a man and woman who went after it  together. They  got the item because one went for. the item while the other  one watched to warn about the trap.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings