Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Holiday DVD Sweepstakes Giveaway

I have three unopened copies of the first DVD collection (listed below), and one of the second. Please enter a contest on my website for your chance to win one of these four sets at no cost to you (I even pay the freight; continental United States only!):

http://www.classicfilmguide.com/index.php?s=movie_indexA

The Astaire & Rogers Collection - Volume 2 (from Turner Entertainment Co. and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.) includes the following DVDs:

* Flying Down to Rio (1933)

* The Gay Divorcee (1934)

* Roberta (1935)

* Carefree (1938)

* The Story of Vernon and Irene Castle (1939)

elizabeth TAYLOR-richard BURTON The Film Collection (from Turner Entertainment Co. and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.) includes the following DVDs:

* Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? (1966) - 40th Anniversary Two-Disc Special Edition

* The V.I.P.s (1963)

* The Sandpiper (1965)

* The Comedians (1967)

Reviews for these films are available on my site (just click on each title's link).

Good luck, Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday season to all!

I've said it before, path, but I think it is terrific that you do these contests. Especially at this time of year, it's an extra gift for someone to enjoy over the holidays.

lol, now I have three ways of checking for the best way to get a new set:

1. hopefully get it from Santa or win it from path40a; or else if that fails and breaks my heart, I can

2. get it at Costco; or

3. Amazon.

So, you see, path, you're right up there with St. Nick.

It is certainly my pleasure, filmlover. Sorry about watering down anyone's chances, but there are only a couple of days left to enter - contest ends December 31st!

I have three unopened copies of the first DVD collection (listed below), and one of the second. Please enter a contest on my website for your chance to win one of these four sets at no cost to you (I even pay the freight; continental United States only!):

http://www.classicfilmguide.com/index.php?s=movie_indexA

The Astaire & Rogers Collection - Volume 2 (from Turner Entertainment Co. and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.) includes the following DVDs:

* Flying Down to Rio (1933)

* The Gay Divorcee (1934)

* Roberta (1935)

* Carefree (1938)

* The Story of Vernon and Irene Castle (1939)

elizabeth TAYLOR-richard BURTON The Film Collection (from Turner Entertainment Co. and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.) includes the following DVDs:

* Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? (1966) - 40th Anniversary Two-Disc Special Edition

* The V.I.P.s (1963)

* The Sandpiper (1965)

* The Comedians (1967)

Reviews for these films are available on my site (just click on each title's link).

Good luck and a Happy New Year to all!

Message was edited by:

path40a