Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I bet most people haven't even seen this movie, b/c TCM only plays like maybe once a year. Its called "What a way to go!" and its awesome. It has Shirley McLaine in it and then some of the best leading men of all time, Paul Newman(my favorite), Gene Kelly, Robert Mitchum, Dick Van Dyke, Dean Martin, and Robert Cummings. Its plot is kind of like a Canterbury Tales story about the women whose husbands mysteriously die. Any way its one of my all time favorite movies and its not on video, so i'm pretty sure that its not in print. So i guess if anyone has any info on it that wouldld be great, and if it sounds interesting to you please suggest it to TCM so maybe they will finally play it again.

I have seen this film, and yes, it is funny. I think TCM has played it before, in fact I'm almost certain. Go to their "request a movie" section, and ask for it. TCM's pretty good about listening to their viewer requests. I hounded them about "Trouble in Paradise" which is a VERY rare title, and they managed to get it on. If there's any time they'll show it, it would be on Shirley MacLaine's birthday, since they'll probably have a day of her films in tribute to her.

You won't believe it, but I was also looking for this movie. In fact, I posted a message about it before going through and looking at other messages and finding yours. I am so glad to have found the title. I love that movie.

What a Way to go.

• 2 weeks later...

oh I love Robert Mitchum too, but I think my fav is between Dean Martin, Paul Newman, and Gene Kelly. Its IMPOSSIBLE for me to choose between them. I was going to tape it about a year ago but of course I forgot and it hasn't come on since, but I have a blank tape waiting for it.