Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey Moe, Hey Dad 3 Stooges Documentary

Janet0312

This title is on imdb..says it's a 2015 tv series/documentary and lists 9 episodes, all first shown in May, 2015..all the cast and crew are listed.

That info is a bit misleading - it was not originally produced as a TV series, but as a DVD for sale. It was produced over the last couple of years, and finally released on DVD in May 2015. The TV broadcast on Decades this week is the first time it has been on TV.

At first the DVD was available only at Target stores and one other (I don't recall which). I purchased mine at that time, so haven't had a reason to keep track of where it's available since then, but reportedly it is currently available through Amazon, and possibly still in some stores. And again, I'm not sure how much it is selling for these days, but when it came out it could be purchased for as little as $14.99 - pretty great deal for 9 hours of material and the amazing printed extra material that comes along in the package.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings