Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm watching through the TCM.com app, and when the schedule said they were showing A Flirt's Mistake, the app gave me a message saying the short wasn't available on this device.  Did it air on the actual cable channel, can anyone tell me?

I had already watched it on YouTube, but it was very poor quality with no sound, so I was hoping to watch a better copy over the app.  Ah, well.

I'm watching through the TCM.com app, and when the schedule said they were showing A Flirt's Mistake, the app gave me a message saying the short wasn't available on this device.  Did it air on the actual cable channel, can anyone tell me?

I had already watched it on YouTube, but it was very poor quality with no sound, so I was hoping to watch a better copy over the app.  Ah, well.

It aired on the TCM channel. Sometimes, for licensing reasons, YouTube videos can't be viewed on mobile devices. Maybe the same applies here.

It could be worse. TCM Canada can't air most Hal Roach shorts, including those by Laurel & Hardy, Charley Chase, Taxi Boys, etc. So we Canucks are missing out on a lot, and not just during this Slapstick festival.