Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Our Gang 1922; only a fragment?

midnight08

I set my alarm to get up and watch "Our Gang"  (1922) at 4:15am this morning. It only lasted 3 minutes.  Afterward TCM showed another Our Gang short that lasted 20 minutes.

What happened to the rest of this short? Is this all that was left? Does anyone know? Both shorts were in the time slot of 4:15am-5:15am so I assumed each would be about 20 minutes with fillers

for the remaining 20 minutes.

I set my alarm to get up and watch "Our Gang"  (1922) at 4:15am this morning. It only lasted 3 minutes.  Afterward TCM showed another Our Gang short that lasted 20 minutes.

What happened to the rest of this short? Is this all that was left? Does anyone know? Both shorts were in the time slot of 4:15am-5:15am so I assumed each would be about 20 minutes with fillers

for the remaining 20 minutes.

Youtube has the short. :)

Wish it was on at a different time, as I just now, reading this thread, didn't know it was being shown.

Like just about everyone else in my generation, I had NO idea the "Our Gang" franchise started in the early '20's silent era.  I had no idea they EVER did "silents" until about the early '80's when I was reading an article about them in some magazine. 

It seems to me( though it's probably wrong) that FARINA is about the only kid who started out with them in the early '20's that survived until the switch to sound and into the '30's.

I still know some guys who think ALFALFA and "FROGGY" were original cast members!

Sepiatone

• Like 1

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings