Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
StephenL

TCM VOD HD films stop and flip to recent viewings

Now problem with TCM VOD HD movies stop and flip to recent viewings. And, when

I press resume flips to 'Animal House' and then start of movie again until it stops again.

Anyone else have this problem? I am running another station's VOD to see if its

my HD box.

Stephen L

My cable provider confirmed same issue with TCM HD On Demand cuts off and flips to recently

viewed about 15 or so minutes into. I ran on Demand on other NON TCM channels no problem. So at this

point TCM SD and HD VOD are both useless.

Stephen L

My cable provider confirmed same issue with TCM HD On Demand cuts off and flips to recently

viewed about 15 or so minutes into. I ran on Demand on other NON TCM channels no problem. So at this

point TCM SD and HD VOD are both useless.

Stephen L

All the films except for a couple are still listed as HD. More HD films showed up today on ON DEMAND The one that is SD that I am watching is still having the pixalation, and sound difficulties. I'm not having problems with any ON DEMAND programs that are not TCM. The problem is with TCM. I have called COMCAST headquarters a number of times to report this problem. TCM NEEDS to get involved in this or there will be no resolution. Everyone that I've spoken to at Comcast Corporate Headquarters are not aware of the problem, so unclear as to why that info is posted on their website. EVERYONE who is having the problem of only HD films and not SD offering of the films and the technical issues PLEASE call COMCAST CORPORATE HEADQUATERS- 215-286-1700 and complain. If they receive enough phone calls maybe something will be done to fix the problem Thanks.

It would be GREAT if someone in the tech dept of TCM would respond here to us. PLEASE