Jump to content
 
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Handsome men who did not become movie stars


Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, jinsinna13 said:

C. Thomas Howell was a teen idol who appeared in hits like The Outsiders, ET: The Extra Terrestrial, and Grandview U.S.A. Howell still works today, but his success was short-lived.

 

Gotta love the hairstyle of the woman on the right...as well as the Michael Jackson-type gloves she's wearing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TopBilled said:

Gotta love the hairstyle of the woman on the right...as well as the Michael Jackson-type gloves she's wearing.

Couldn't he take those boxers off?

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, jinsinna13 said:

C. Thomas Howell was a teen idol who appeared in hits like The Outsiders, ET: The Extra Terrestrial, and Grandview U.S.A. Howell still works today, but his success was short-lived.

 

Director Randall Kleiser had a good eye for pretty boys😉

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, jaragon said:

Director Randall Kleiser had a good eye for pretty boys😉

That's for sure. He managed to snatch C. Thomas Howell and Patrick Swayze for Grandview, U.S.A., John Travolta and Jeff Conaway for Grease, and Christopher Atkins for The Blue Lagoon.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/22/2019 at 6:28 PM, rayban said:

Jason Priestley should have been a big, big movie star -

"Calendar Girl" -

gabriel-olds-jason-priestley-jerry-oconn

104c600e658d92346fb7a39fe4920b25.jpg

"Love and Death on Long Island" -

J23XBGGMPNCAPIRYLPI3KUAITM.jpg

Jason looks absolutely stunning in these pictures. I've been wanting to see Love and Death on Long Island because Jason is in it. Calendar Girl also featured Jerry O'Connell, who was at that point in his career best known as one of River Phoenix's friends in Stand By Me.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jinsinna13 said:

Jason looks absolutely stunning in these pictures. I've been wanting to see Love and Death on Long Island because Jason is in it. Calendar Girl also featured Jerry O'Connell, who was at that point in his career best known as one of River Phoenix's friends in Stand By Me.

You are in for one hell of a time with "Love and Death on Love Island".

I won't reveal the details.

I might spoil it for you.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, jaragon said:

A sweet romantic comedy

 

Very sweet. It has some of the same elements as Gods and Monsters with Ian McKellan and Brendan Fraser, at least in terms of the older man's infatuation with a young beauty. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DougieB said:

Very sweet. It has some of the same elements as Gods and Monsters with Ian McKellan and Brendan Fraser, at least in terms of the older man's infatuation with a young beauty. 

You are right

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, DougieB said:

Lucky Harry Hamlin getting to kiss him in Making Love, and who could forget the strip tease on ice in Slap Shot.

OntkeanNedBraden.jpg

That's an amazing scene for a film featuring the straightest of all sports

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
© 2020 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings
×
×
  • Create New...