Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Brace yourself for crash!

Oh boy, do astronauts love hearing that one! CRASH!!!! NOOOOOOO! As an aging spaceape, I learned all about that word...crash. BLAMO! Stinky movies are so much fun! Bring back MST 3K, please! I'll host it! Dear god, these horrible ski fi flicks are truly nauseating. Wait, just let me struggle back into my old spacesuit then send in a gorgeous blonde dressed the same way and I'll peel her like a banana. Sorry, space madness...getting to me! 12 Gs!!!!! OHHHGOOOD! I am in a permenant orbit around uranus! HELP!!!!! What stinky vault did you find these gawdawful flicks in? Burn it. Burn it all! AAAAAHHHHHHH!

Ja! Ja! Now Ve go into spaze in a V2!!!! Oh da boyzzz in da booonker vood be zoooo proud to know zat our rocket ist zooo guuut! Zumvere Goeringk ist danzing! Ja! Ja! Chooost sqeeze me into mein spazezoot mit zat gorgeous spazebabe unt I'm off to spaze!

I don't want to alarm you guys but they just threw out my mattress. I'll leave it to your imaginations as to where I'll be sleeping from now on. JEEEEZ! The stupid fools just ripped out the radar! Don't touch my Mister Coffee machine! Oh and for god sake, STOP FARTING IN YOUR SPACESUITS! It's bad enough you're farting in mine!

Dear God, Earth needs women, too! Okay, I volunteer to go into Space...or the Nudie Bar...and search for women. I'll peel 'em out of their spacesuits and just see what develops. Yes, there's nothing like 36 double Ds in microgravity. I know it's dangerous but Hell you left my mattress on the Moon with my Mr. Coffee! Why couldn't we have just dumped Brian Denahy!?! He doesn't look sexy in a spacesuit!

Spaceape;

You are just being too darn bashful, hiding your charm away on this thread alone; you should definitely get on some other threads, jump onto some other boards here at TCM, amble around a bit, give everybody a chance to meet you, you know, share some opinions, reply to other messages, start new threads, don't be a Georgie Girl!

And stop picking on Brian Dennehy; his career's stalled out & he can be quite sensitive!

ME?????!!!!! I am not a "Georgie Girl"! I'm an Ape of SPACE!!!! I spent my life pushing the envelope, exploring the final frontier or just how far that damn zipper on the back of her spacesuit will open before Mission Control realizes the big mistake they made sending me into space. Brian Denehy looks like a sausage in a spacesuit and really kills the mood! Actually, I am not fit for Human activity by Federal Government statute rules. It's stamped on my ****, I think.