Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Quick, specific question for Richard, or administrator, staff, etc...

BrandoBadger

Hi, Richard! I love the course and programming! I have a quick question... According to what I believe I read in the curriculum for this course, I believe the following to be true: Although I can no longer get a good grade, or perhaps any grade, because of workload and personal issues, can I still participate?

Hi, Richard! I love the course and programming! I have a quick question... According to what I believe I read in the curriculum for this course, I believe the following to be true: Although I can no longer get a good grade, or perhaps any grade, because of workload and personal issues, can I still participate?

Yes, I am very happy with students who can just drop in from time to time. You can audit the course! You won't receive a certificate, but you don't have to take the quizzes either! So join us when you can and continue to be a part of #SlapstickFall!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I enjoyed this course.  I still refer to the Film Noir course often and it has enhanced my enjoyment of noir movies and now take notice of directors and things like lighting and types of shots because of it.  I hope these types of courses will be offered again tied in with TCM.  I would love to see a course on Silent Films and Imports as well.  I am 62 and retired and courses like these let me feel like I am still not too old to learn while enjoying contact with all age students as well.  

Thank you so much,

Sharon Graff

• Like 1

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings