Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Popular Films that you don't enjoy/find interesting?

Classic movie fan

What are some highly popular classic films that you don't care for?

For me , Gone With The Wind would be a great example. It's not so much about the story itself, it's too long in opinion. If it weren't almost 4 hours , I'd probably enjoy it more.

North By Northwest is another for me. I thought this was going to be an entertaining film. After I finished it , I was bored and not impressed by it.

"Lawrence of Arabia".  I tried several times to watch the movie on television and could never make it beyond the first half-hour.

A number of years ago while visiting friends in L.A., "Lawrence" was playing at the Cinerama Dome.  We went to see it and I thought perhaps I might finally enjoy the movie in a theater on such a big screen.  While it was visually stunning on the big screen I still thought it was a bore.  I made it past the Intermission but actually fell asleep sometime during the second half and woke up about 5 minutes before the end! 

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings