Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Movie Question

matey

Hi:
I have forgotten the name of this French made Silent movie which I think came out in 2007 (not sure exactly what year) but it was shot in Hollywood. used a lot of old set too.

It was a nice movie, it was black and white and as I said silent.

If you know the name please post.

Thanks a lot.

Matt.

Oh BTW I couldn't find what I wanted on google but the story was about this famous actor of silent era becoming less and less popular after the sound was introduced (he also had a thick French accent) but before he went down he met a fan who was a pretty young woman and helped her into fame and fortune.

his wife left and his movie was a flop and so he got very depressed and wanted to kill himself or a fire broke out in his house (I don't remember now if he set the fire)...but he always had his dog along with him everywhere  and this wonderful little poppy actually saved his life in that fire by bringing the cop....

then that girl who was now a famous and popular actress came to rescue and helped him.... 

Thanks guys, and thank you for the link, I'll check it out....

2011?, wow I knew it was pretty new but I would have never guessed the name or the year.

I had a vhs tape of it but cant find it heh? it was a pretty good movie tho. I'd like to see it again...

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings